Rules for Spectators. Are there any?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules for Spectators. Are there any?

I'm going to the Eprix in Brooklyn on Saturday and I can't find any regulations as to what I can bring it. I'm particularly interested in the regs on cameras. I have a 400mm I'd like to bring but I don't want to get turned away at the gate.

Curious as to your experience at the e-Prix. Checking the Series out live is on the bucket list and would love to hear about the at track experience. Also, anyone have an idea as to the attendance numbers? Sure doesnt look like alot of grandstands from the TV presentation. Thanks !!
    Counting down to my 32nd Greatest Spectacle in Racing, follow me on twitter @NDCar for photos, trivia and more about the Indianapolis 500.

Autosoft Dealer Management System - Highest rated Automotive DMS 2014, 2015, 2016 by Driving Sales. See what all the buzz is about - www.AutosoftDMS.com

Comment

I enjoyed it but I'm not sure I'd go again, at least not the way I did this time. I didn't buy a grandstand ticked because I wanted to walk around but the sight lines weren't very good. By the end of qualifying, the viewing areas were filling up pretty fast. The racing itself is really good. The cars are similar in speed so no one runs away and they don't mind trading paint. The cars are pretty cool but I still prefer gas power for the sound and smells.

Comment

Thanks ! I definitely want to check it out. It will be fun to watch how the technology moves forward over time.
        Counting down to my 32nd Greatest Spectacle in Racing, follow me on twitter @NDCar for photos, trivia and more about the Indianapolis 500.

Autosoft Dealer Management System - Highest rated Automotive DMS 2014, 2015, 2016 by Driving Sales. See what all the buzz is about - www.AutosoftDMS.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X