Ford says Formula E an option for the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lee Roy View Post

I would think that the automotive companies are getting involved because battery powered electric cars are the future. In probably ten years internal combustion powered cars will be in the minority.
    Majority in 10 years I doubt that very much. Considering the mandates don't start coming until effect until 2030-2040 time period at the earliest. Thats not even counting the technological hurdles that they would have to meet to get people to consider switching from gas powered to electric powered vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by LAindycarfan80 View Post

Majority in 10 years I doubt that very much. Considering the mandates don't start coming until effect until 2030-2040 time period at the earliest. Thats not even counting the technological hurdles that they would have to meet to get people to consider switching from gas powered to electric powered vehicles.
      We can debate majority/minority in what timeframe, but what isn't debatable is that it's coming, and the automotive companies know it and are very interested in Formula E because of it.
      DVR . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Roy View Post

We can debate majority/minority in what timeframe, but what isn't debatable is that it's coming, and the automotive companies know it and are very interested in Formula E because of it.
        No truer words spoken. Manufacturer's need new technologies. Formula E is where they will find them.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X