Russ Lake has passed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russ Lake has passed

For those of us whose early love for racing was fostered by regular readings of Midwest Racing News, you know the work of Russ Lake. He left us this weekend.

Godspeed, Racer.

https://www.jsonline.com/picture-gal...ke/8404687002/
    You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

An absolute legend around these parts. I had heard he was sick with COVID, but was unaware he had passed.
    Real drivers don't need fenders!

Comment

Russ Lake was one of the best
      "For in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air, we all cherish our children's future, and we are all mortal".

John Kennedy at American University 1963

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"

A. Lincoln

Comment

I’m very sorry to hear this news, he was undoubtedly a legend. One the best for sure.

I hope he was previously able to make plans for what would happen to his library of negatives and photographs. I always worry about what happens to those. Hopefully he made plans for them.

A very, very, sad loss. RIP.

Comment

I have seen many of his photos over the years. Sorry to hear of his passing.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X