Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Improvement, Season 2, Episode 7

"Roomie For Improvement"

"Tim moves in with Al for the night to avoid Mark's chickenpox when the Andretti brothers visit"

Mario and Michael were the guest stars.

Last edited by cheeseczar; 08-26-2021, 07:07 PM.
    ...---...

There was another episode when Al Sr, Al Jr. and "Just" Al visited the show. That was a funny exchange.

Robby Gordon was on one too...they did a pit stop demo...I think with Derrick Walker.
    Doctorindy.com

Comment

I loved the show as a kid and forgot all about the Indycar drivers being on it, thanks for the reminder.

Comment

I remember on one of those episodes I think Michael was wearing a very sporty Cosby sweater...

Off topic: the oldest son on the show was from Colorado, and the cousin of one of best friends in grade school. Their grandfather owned an old school go kart rental/ arcade place just North of Denver.
        "He went into a tire barrier, which is certainly the nicest of all the barriers." -Bobby Unser, Denver '90

Comment

they filmed a segment on the USS Constellation. The Commanding Officer of Connie was a friend and former squadron mate of mine. He said it was easy giving the show what they wanted.

Tim was great guy.
          "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
          body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting
          "...holy $^!+...what a ride!"
          >

Comment

He is an enthusiast for sure. I saw him race at Road America in the ‘90’s but don’t remember if it was SCCA or with Saleen.

Comment

He raced at least one of the celebrity events at Long Beach too.

I always wished Tool Time was a real show.

Comment

I've not watched it, but he and Karn have a new show on History: https://www.history.com/shows/assembly-required
                "He went into a tire barrier, which is certainly the nicest of all the barriers." -Bobby Unser, Denver '90

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X