New vs Old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New vs Old

I've watching a number of youtube videos and I think the nostalgia efforts like the Bakersfield March meets, the Goodwood Revival and F5000 races seem to better better than the current series efforts. The racing is better and is more compelling INFO.

The old ways is best.

Comment

Cars before underside downforce used much softer-sprung setups, so you could really see a driver working a car under braking and around a corner. One of my favorite videos is of the first lap of the 1973 British GP, not because of the mess Sheckter made, but to watch Sir John Young Stewart conducting business. Man was hustling the Tyrell.
      "Thank God for the fortune to be here, to be an American."--Alan Kulwicki, 11/15/92

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepcheap View Post
        The old ways is best.
        Is that a Texas Chainsaw reference?
        "Charging a man with murder here was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."- Capt. Willard, Apocolypse Now
        "Ain't nuthin' like [being with a woman], 'cept maybe the Indy 500."- Bunny, Platoon
        "To alcohol! The cause of- and solution to- all of life's problems."- Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Heard it years ago somewhere. Never watched Texas Chainsaw so probably not there.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X