Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dale Jr. hosts Lost Speedways on Peacock: A great watch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken-Paul View Post
    I haven’t watched any episodes yet, but it will be way more interesting if it features ruins of old tracks rather than Walmart parking lots where racetracks used to be.
    Hopefully they don't go looking for Chicago Motor Speedway in Cicero....
    http://tuckgraphics.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ken-Paul View Post
      I haven’t watched any episodes yet, but it will be way more interesting if it features ruins of old tracks rather than Walmart parking lots where racetracks used to be.
      In all seriousness, i was only joking about Old Dominion.

Jungle Park is the best. Junior has an appreciation for the sprint cars too.

i will bow to anyone that turned laps there and remain envious of those who went there to witness it.
      "Far better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

I think it was well done, the difficulty will be to find tracks with enough left of them that is recognizable and will make an interesting show. Like that they brought in a knowledgeable local on the track, plus a driver who raced there, along with some great old photos.
        I'll see YOU at the races!

Comment

FYI: In case you haven’t seen them on Peacock, there are two episodes of Lost Speedway scheduled for 8p and 830p Sunday night on NBCSN after the NASCAR post race show.
          Last edited by racefanindy; Today, 04:06 PM.

Comment

I am ready for a new episode.

Thats the trouble with binge watching them all in one sitting.

Gimme seasons 2 and 3 now
            "Far better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by racefanindy View Post
              FYI: In case you haven’t seen them on Peacock, there are two episodes of Lost Speedway scheduled for 8p and 830p Sunday night on MSNBC after the NASCAR post race show.
              NBCSN

Comment

Oops. Thanks. Fixed it. NBCSN.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X