Howard Dolan's memorabilia collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Dolan's memorabilia collection

It has come to our attention that hdolan's heirs have a bunch of his race memorabilia that need to find a good home. Lots of photos, a couple old programs from the 500. The big article is a trophy won by Jim Bryan.

Any interest would be appreciated. We will see what we can do about getting more details, or putting you in touch with the right people - just looking to get the word out for serious inquiries and to determine interest. Thanks!
    There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

As long as the heirs are okay with it I would like to see more.

Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

I might be interested in some of the old programs if the heirs are OK with it. I am curious to know what year(s) Howard had

Comment

I’m likely interested in whatever’s left over and happy to pay shipping or whatever else makes it easy for his family.

Comment

The heirs should donate all the paper to the International Motor Racing Centre at Watkins Glen. Then they should auction the trophy. Do they sell memorabilia alongside the cars at Pebble Beach or any of the other big auctions?
          Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.

Comment

Or you could buy it and donate it.
            Center Grove Trojans
            2008 5A Football State Champs
            2015 6A Football State Champs
            2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
            2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

I would be interested in the Bryan trophy. I just bought several of his trophies for my collection last week.

Comment

Welcome back Lotus !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lotuspoweredbyford View Post
                  I would be interested in the Bryan trophy. I just bought several of his trophies for my collection last week.
                  I'll PM you Marta's phone number.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Wilke View Post

I'll PM you Marta's phone number.
                    Thank you Jim. I will give her a call. Appreciate the information.

Comment

Originally posted by Indyote View Post
                      Welcome back Lotus !!!!!
                      Thank you for the nice welcome. Not exactly back. I just didn’t get a reply to my private message about the trophy so I posted in the public forum and Jim was kind enough to give me the information.

Comment

Thank you Jim. I will give her a call. Appreciate the information.
                        Glad to help, hope it works out.

Comment

Thank you for the nice welcome. Not exactly back. I just didn’t get a reply to my private message about the trophy so I posted in the public forum and Jim was kind enough to give me the information.
                          A lot of us really enjoyed your posts and really would like to see you again!
                          And don't forget the heat!

Comment

Originally posted by Openracer View Post

A lot of us really enjoyed your posts and really would like to see you again!
                            That’s really kind of you. Unfortunately I am unable to participate here anymore but I do appreciate your kindness.

I only returned to try and get some information on the Bryan trophy but unfortunately nothing came from it. I still read the threads from time to time though.

Thanks again for your kind sentiments.

Comment

Howard also had a data base on his computer that some might want a copy of. The only reason I know this is that a mutual friend told me Howard copied it to a CD for him.
                              quote:
                              "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X