• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1975 Bricklin SV-1

Lousy car, no bench seats.

https://www.oldcarsweekly.com/car-of...-bricklin-sv-1

==

Originally posted by NoviVespa View Post
    Could still put an original (fourbanger) Fiero to shame performancewise ......

Comment

A good friend of mine had one of these for a while. Same color and everything, His had the 351 in it, which he had someone breathe on a bit to make it a bit more acceptable, performance-wise.
      “America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I always thought that if Fiberfab had done their take on the Maserati Merak, it would look like the Bricklin. I remember Bricklin's extolling the virtues of the AMC Hornet drum brakes the car was equipped with in an interview in Road & Track. . .

Comment

I remember reading horror stories about these cars. There was no room for the driver to rest his left foot except on top of the clutch pedal on the 4-speed cars, glue oozed out from joints where the body seams had been fastened together, and the owners' manual warned not to run the car through an automatic car wash because the brushes would damage the finish.

If you find a Bricklin with low miles, it's most likely because the crate is too fragile and uncomfortable to drive.
          Tibi Fumus Obsidio Septum Doro

Comment

[QUOTEI always thought that if Fiberfab had done their take on the Maserati Merak, it would look like the Bricklin.][/QUOTE]

I worked on a Bricklin once. It looked like it was made by Fiberfab.
            "It is a besetting vice of democracies to substitute public opinion for law. This is the usual form in which masses of men exhibit their tyranny." - James Fenimore Cooper

"One man with courage is a majority." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X