X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst misinformation on muscle cars

Ok, it's click bait....
    Claims to be "The Worst Muscle Cars That Have Ever Been Released"
    However, the errors, omissions and just plain wrong info do make it rather humorous. Too bad there are many who would believe this crap.

https://www.brakeforit.com/classic/w...D_4_6_10cALL=1

Perhaps the worst? 1971 Pinto....the Pinto was a 'muscle car'????
    BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

That whole website is just clickbait. Worthless.

Comment

Pinto was barely a car.
      “Church supper with grandma and granddad, lets go out and have ourselves the best time we ever had" - John Mellencamp

Comment

Dad had a Pinto. Even took it to Indy for the 500.
        No signature required

Comment

I think the technical term for this is a listicle. They want you to click to read each inane entry so they can serve you ads. No thanks.
          “America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Sweaty Teddy View Post
            I think the technical term for this is a listicle. They want you to click to read each inane entry so they can serve you ads. No thanks.
            Ever do one just for the challenge? Like, I'm making it through every single page without accidentally clicking an ad, even though the image jerks around randomly. Helps if it's a semi-interesting subject and you can tolerate the copy that reads like a 4th grader wrote it....
            You have the IndyCar you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by dalz View Post

Ever do one just for the challenge? Like, I'm making it through every single page without accidentally clicking an ad, even though the image jerks around randomly. Helps if it's a semi-interesting subject and you can tolerate the copy that reads like a 4th grader wrote it....
              I've done versions of this before. This one is particularly egregious, to the point of seemingly to be purposely incorrect to induce rage clicking.

Comment

Heck, the Cosworth Vega did not make the list????

Comment

Originally posted by racer47201 View Post
                  Heck, the Cosworth Vega did not make the list????
                  Because it is a bad list.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweaty Teddy View Post
                    I would have called it a Pissticle for how much it’s worth. And yes, I think 4th grader is a bit optimistic...

Comment

I'm surprised the Plymouth Cricket is not on the list, Mopar guys must be pissed

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X