Grant King Documentary Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant King Documentary Trailer

There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Very nice.
    "Lead,follow or get the hell out of the way!

Lee Iacocca

Comment

Wow!

Those were the days that made Indy special.

Be sure to let us know how we can see the whole thing.

Comment

What an original idea for a documentary. Of course, a few weeks after it debuts, Grant King will make a copy of it.
        "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

I just can't believe how well done that documentary must be.

Comment

Nicely done...wish I'd seen it before seeing Roy Caruthers this weekend!
            You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

Originally posted by Spike View Post
              What an original idea for a documentary. Of course, a few weeks after it debuts, Grant King will make a copy of it.
              And in 30 years Mac Miller will make a reasonable facsimile utilizing contemporary technology and actors that look just about like all involved, and take it to vintage film festivals.
              "He went into a tire barrier, which is certainly the nicest of all the barriers." -Bobby Unser, Denver '90

Comment

"I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

WOW, that was great. Who is releasing the documentary ? I cant wait to watch the whole thing.

Comment

Hopefully it will show all sides of his life.
                    "Lead,follow or get the hell out of the way!

Lee Iacocca

Comment

Only had a chance to view a couple of minutes, but I hope they include the NE Dirt Modifieds that King designed and built because they were beautiful cars and were very successful at all the tracks where they were raced. It was an interesting battle of technology, King cars versus the Modifieds that Kenny Weld built.
                      "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Vuky cracks me up,

Comment

Definitely looking forward to the full piece!
                          Last edited by flatlander_48; 09-14-2019, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Excellent. Can’t wait to see the entire film

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X