• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 AMC SC/Rambler

Not a bad looking car.

https://www.oldcarsweekly.com/car-of...amc-sc-rambler

==

These days the only AMCs I see in my hometown (apart from a couple of AMC-era Jeeps) are two Javelins, a black one and a beige one.
    "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

If ever there was a cute muscle car, this was it.

Dig those bumper stickers!

Dan
      Tibi Fumus Obsidio Septum Doro

Comment

The old boy lied about a used car's mechanical condition. Who woulda thunk...
        "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." H.L. Mencken

Comment

AMC made some cool musclecars back in the day. My brother had a ‘69 Rebel SST in the late 80s. It was a cool car and easy to work on.
          Chicago Cubs 2016 World Series Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Fury View Post
            These days the only AMCs I see in my hometown (apart from a couple of AMC-era Jeeps) are two Javelins, a black one and a beige one.
            Granted, it's been over 20 years now, but I spent a summer living in Kenosha, WI. Never in my life had I ever seen so many AMC vehicles on the road! Of course they mostly weren't the cool ones referenced in this thread.

Comment

Back in the early '80s my great grandparents had an AMC Concord. It was their last car.

The guy who gave me my first fixed-wing ride in his homebuilt Glasair had an early-70s Jeep CJ-6 with a 304 V8, set up with a bigger cam, new carb and intake, and headers. That thing got up and went.

Comment

My first car had a 304 V8. It was a 1977 AMC Spirit. I would never get in a plane with that engine!!!

Comment

The Glasair didn't have the V8, his Jeep did.

Comment

Doh!!

Comment

Working...
                    X