All In The Family...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All In The Family...

This is NOT a trivia question..I do not know the answer if there is one.

There have been father & sons who drove...brother & sister...grandfather & grandson...and the Hart family had a father, mother and sons that all drove midgets (all pretty good too)even a godfather & god son (Foyt and John Andretti), but has there ever been a set of TWINS that drove at the same time in any phase of organized motorsports. I am very curious.

Mario and Aldo Andretti.
    Have a very blessed day!

Comment

PHIndy....Thanks for the prompt reply...you just made this old man look stupid...LOL

Comment

Jerry and Louie Unser.

Tim and Tom Coronel.
        Last edited by theunions; 08-15-2003, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Ricardo and Rodrigo Sperafico (F3000 2001-2), there are a couple of other Speraficos knocking around as well.
          "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

Were Pedro and Ricardo Rodriguez twins or just brothers?
            A book fell on my head, and I only have my shelf to blame.

Comment

Brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by calinoff
                PHIndy....Thanks for the prompt reply...you just made this old man look stupid...LOL
                You're very welcome! You finally asked something I didn't have to think about too much!
                Have a very blessed day!

Comment

old man is correct! What is better is that the old man gets better with age!

Comment

Originally posted by ensign14
                    Ricardo and Rodrigo Sperafico (F3000 2001-2), there are a couple of other Speraficos knocking around as well.
                    Couple? They're like the Wayans of motorsports.

(Since I'm on the Nostalgia Forum, I'll mention that's a hysterical joke if you're under, say, 40. Or if you've ever seen In Living Color or I'm Gonna Git You Sucka.)
                    http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Tommy..."Better At What"

Comment

Well we might as well get started on the "brother & sister" drivers.

Danny Kladis and his sister Dot (kladis) Gladis

And I can't think of the brother of Bev Griffis.

Comment

Siamese twins would have been great during the riding mechanic era, cause everybody knows; two heads are better than one!
                          My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

Originally posted by calinoff
                            Well we might as well get started on the "brother & sister" drivers.
                            Dave and Patty Simko in ARCA (or were they husband and wife?)

Kelley Earnhardt used to race late models against her brothers before retiring to handle DEI marketing.

And of course...Jeri Unser (Robby's brother) has run Pikes Peak twice in the past four years.

Comment

JACK HARRINGTON.. After that one..."Hail To The New Champ"..people here tell me that I am an institution...and should be confined to one (Economack did say that about me, when we announced at Trenton one day). Great post I wish I would have thought of it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X