60's Indy 500 DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60's Indy 500 DVD

'Just wondering if everyone that ordered the 60's Indy 500 DVD that was advertised during this years' Indy 500 had received it. My credit card was billed on May 27th, and I have not received mine yet. This DVD was a topic about a month ago and someone said that they were going to start shipping them out on July 12th. Any feedback? Thank you.

still waiting for mine

Comment

Still waiting here too

Comment

Still waiting....
        "You just don't know what Indy Means", Al Unser Jr.

"That's why to me it does feel more precious when an American wins it...", Michael Andretti

Comment

still waiting...
          "I doubt NASCAR really cares one way or the other what Richard Petty does at this point in his life..." -hdolan. Very sad but very true.

Comment

Was this DVD sold via IMS or a third party? I seem to recall the latter from the commercial. Regardless, it seems a bit fishy that they are billing credit cards without shipping merchandise. I think some people may call that fraudulent - maybe you guys should notify the credit card companies and have them put some pressure on this company.

This stinks.

Comment

Please keep us all informed. I ordered mine just 2-3 wks. ago, and it has not yet come.

I doubt, though, its a scam b/c I cannot imagine IMS/ABC putting something fishy on the air.
              "Why do we do this? Because we love it, don't want to be anywhere else but a race car. We will keep your legacy my friend. Racers race."

Tony Kanaan

Comment

still waiting

Comment

still watiing.....:mad:
                  "I doubt NASCAR really cares one way or the other what Richard Petty does at this point in his life..." -hdolan. Very sad but very true.

Comment

I just called the customer service number (310-582-8207) and they told me it is shipping out starting Monday, 8/11/03.
                    We'll see!
                    ...---...

Comment

60'S DVD

I was also told Monday, The gentleman I talked with was very sorry for the delay and blamed the Speedway for the problem. He also said, they would be sent out first class postage.. It sounds like IMS dropped the ball on this one..
                      "I may never have won a race, but I have never lost a party" Delma Cowart

Comment

still waiting

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X