Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Info

Hi good people,
    First, allow me to compliment you all. I really enjoy reading this page. Now for the hook, I need your help. My car owner has a Kurtis Midget, I am trying to research the car for him. He purchased the midget in late 70's, early 80's. The car was owned by Rick Todd, Dyer IN. It was a Chevy II, #39. Is it possible that Richie Vogler once drove this car early on? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Billy Molkenbur, Highland,IL

I can't help you but I know someone who might. There is a man named Bob McConnell who lives in Greenville, Ohio. He has restored everything from TQ midgets to Indy Cars. He is also President of the Winchester Oldtimers. I'm sorry I don't know the addresses (I will E-maill you if I find them) but if you go to these two sources you will get an answer.

Comment

Bob, lives in Urbana, Ohio.

Comment

Thank you guys...
        I'm off to do my Dick Tracy impersonation

Comment

Billy..Rich's mother, Eleanor might be able to answer that for you (317) 272-4623..you probably dont remember me, but we raced together in the old MARA races...1989..last timeI talked to you, about 88, 89, you were trying to make the midget race on the mile at Spfld...

Comment

Bronco billy, dont know if you are still out there, but Eleanor talked to
            Cindy (the Todds sister) the other day, and she said Richard did drive the midget at least once- seems to recall it may have been an indoors race

Comment

toonces,
              Thank you for the info... my computer has been down a few weeks. Just got hooked-up again tonight. Now for the question-my brain is locked up. Who are you, driving me crazy trying to remember.
              Thanks, Billy

Comment

Hey Toonces,
                email me at, [email protected]
                when you can.
                Thanks,
                Billy Molkenbur

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X