X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PitStop BBQ MOVIE NIGHT - night changed to Thursdays as of 3/14/2013

Fall is here and once again it is time to start The Old Racing Movies Night
    This year we will be showing films at the Pit Stop Barbeque on Main Street in Brownsburg, IN.

It is a racing themed restaurant, with great food. There are actual vintage midgets in the main dining room and pictures and memorabilia every where. The Flag Room was unavailable this year so we found another great spot, the owners of the restaurant actually own race cars.

WHERE: Pit Stop Barbeque Main Street Brownsburg, IN
    WHEN : Tuesday nights starting as of December 11, 2012
    TIME : 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm

Come on out and join us.

Last edited by doitagain; 12-10-2012, 12:04 PM.

Will my three year old race fanatic/grandson be able to see racing movies too? (alcohol related question--making sure he can see movies from his seat)

Comment

Yes Danny, happily this facility has two rooms we show in, one with alcohol and one without, so kids are welcome. We need to start educating them on the great racing of yesterday.

Hope to see you some Thursday

Comment

That's great, Mother Duck. Really like your comment on educating the kids. Wish I was up there. Maybe in a couple of years I'll be back.

Comment

If that midget car is still sitting in the same spot as last time, I know that the same little guy will ask again and again to sit in the seat.

Comment

Same spot but different car. This is one from Dreyer's collection

Comment

The little guy would put plenty of miles in sitting in the seat !

Comment

See? You ARE a photographer. I need to show that to Grandma.

Barb, I think you might have seen this character either Friday or Saturday night. Like you, he was there both nights.

Comment

So, what's the feature tonight?
                  There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

Think we will open up our Fall Showing with a film on the roadster era at Indianapolis. Love that time, the style, the color schemes, the names. It was interesting when the cars had as much personality as the men who drove them. They had names and we could follow their lineage.

Stop on by we start at 7:00 and end at 9:00.

Comment

I can't make it tonight but I wish I could.

Have fun!
                      "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                      ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

What's up for tomorrow night?
                        "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Will be showing some Indy's,
                          definitely be showing 1997 one of Ari's wins in memory of his engineer Tim Wardrop who passed away this past week.
                          Tim was one of our regular movie night viewers in the Flag Room/Dawson days. He will never be forgotten, he was such a unique
                          individual, and a talented engineer.

Show starts at 7:00 pm
                          Checker drops at 9:00 pm

Comment

Thanks Barb

He was unique and talented indeed

Brian's Wish

Comment

I am truly sorry to hear of Tim's passing! I have gotten to know Tim the last few years and he was a fine man and a very good racing engineer.
                              Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X