Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Im sure Im not the only one who had this in the early 70s...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Im sure Im not the only one who had this in the early 70s...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4qvU...eature=related

I had the Stocker

Later I got the demo cars where the doors came off when you crashed them
    Live like Dave

heck yeah. i was born in '71. i had one that looked like some kind of drag-rail as i recall, but i've lost a few brain cells since then.
    http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Wow, thanks for the link. I had a couple of the SSP's and the Demolition Derby set back in the day. Watching the SSP commercials lead to watching several vintage Hot Wheels commercials which lead to watching the Intro to the old Hot Wheels cartoon show. Hadn't seen the cartoon since I was a kid. I had skillions of Hot Wheels when I was a kid. Great memories.

Comment

Had a few of those growing up loads of fun!! Putting lighter fluid on them and sending them down the street is something that sticks in my memory. We would also put a ladder to the side of the house and jump them over roof, plus the litter buggers would leave a wicked burn on the skin when zipped to speed and pressed against your buddies skin. LOL
        I hate it when people compare Senna with god . . . I mean he is okay, but come on he isn't Senna. . .

Comment

Originally posted by THX1138 View Post
          Had a few of those growing up loads of fun!! Putting lighter fluid on them and sending them down the street is something that sticks in my memory. We would also put a ladder to the side of the house and jump them over roof, plus the litter buggers would leave a wicked burn on the skin when zipped to speed and pressed against your buddies skin. LOL
          Forgot about that. Good times!

They didnt run too fast on the mustard colored wall to wall carpet in our house.

Of course it was mustard colored. Everything was that color in 1973 LOL
          Live like Dave

Comment

My buddy & I had those. I don't remember the Nascar-looking one but that was just us.

I had burns and so did my buddies from the wheel.

Really cool toy. We used to race them at recess.
            Center Grove Trojans
            2008 5A Football State Champs
            2015 6A Football State Champs
            2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
            2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

I never saw one of them. Of course, I was 32 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by NoviVespa View Post
                I never saw one of them. Of course, I was 32 years old.
                What no kids?? I know most of the toys I got growing up was because the old man wanted to play with them,,,,
                I hate it when people compare Senna with god . . . I mean he is okay, but come on he isn't Senna. . .

Comment

I had the purple Superbird

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X