Thanks for Playing the Pick 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for Playing the Pick 3

I want to thank all of you who participated in the Pick 3.

I had fun running it---I've got a couple of ideas for next season...

But before I make any changes I would welcome any feedback the players might offer---other than increasing the size of the massive cash prizes.

It would be cool to get a few more players in additional to the regular gang of 17 or so who played regularly.

Anyway, enjoy the off season!

numb
    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
    ~~Groucho Marx
    I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Thank you, comfortably numb for doing all the work! I really enjoy the picks game. My only suggestion would be that I make better picks for 2006!
    #BCForever

Comment

Comfortably numb, thanks for being the zookeeper! I do appreciate what you have done this year.
      quote:
      "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

Thanks for heading it up. I only wish I had started earlier in the season. Heck, I did better in this than in either the CCWS or ICS pick 5's. Maybe I should be a bigger NASCAR fan than a open wheel fan.

Thanks again CN
        After years of fighting and a split, guess what, we are all IndyCar

October will always be a sad racing month for me. RIP Greg and Dan. You both were great and we miss you.

Comment

THANK YOU comfortably numb!!!! The contest really added to my enjoyment of the NASCAR season.

While my 14th place finish won't have me celebrating like T.O. or Chad Johnson, I am pleased to have once again edged my nemesis, ensign14, who chased me to the line in the '04 Pick5 game.
          Marv Fish

Comment

Thanks for your time in hosting the season. Look forward to next year.

Comment

Enjoyed it...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X