Ken Schrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Schrader

I am sure he is a fun guy to have around. But what are the Wood Brothers thinking? Recycling ancient guys who havn't won in forever isn't the way to do things any more.

Originally posted by mario
    I am sure he is a fun guy to have around. But what are the Wood Brothers thinking? Recycling ancient guys who havn't won in forever isn't the way to do things any more.
    Is Kenny still on that NASCAR talk show on Speed? It seems that maybe he gets the sponsor enough coverage from that show that it makes up for the lack of results that he gets in the car.

If I owned a race team the only way that hiring him would make sense to me would be if I also had a younger driver that I wanted Kenny to mentor.

Outlaw

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw
      if I also had a younger driver that I wanted Kenny to mentor.

Outlaw
      They do, Jon Wood

Is it May yet ?

Comment

Recycling ancient guys who havn't won in forever isn't the way to do things any more.
        I couldnt disagree more. They are the Wood Brothers, not Roush Racing. They understand their position in the sport. And i personally believe in guys like Rudd and Schrader. All those good runs for Schrader with BAM werent a coincidence. They outran all the 1 car teams this year, sans Wood Brothers. Really, i believe part of the reason for the success of the younger and younger drivers isnt talent or ability, its the seats the young guys get... and even more importantly... the complete restructuring of a team that happens whenever they pull up a young guy.

Nah, i think Schrader is a perfect choice for the Wood Brothers. I wish they could have kept Rudd though.

Comment

Originally posted by CrewChief
          They do, Jon Wood
          I guess ole' Outlaws lack of NASCAR knowlwdge is showing.

I still say rip the fenders, doors and roof off and I will be much more interested.

Outlaw

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X