X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Busch - behavior not "befitting of a champion."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/motor...detained_x.htm

I guess that means then that they won't be playing up how the "sport" was started by a bunch of Moonshine Runners any mo.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
    I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

If you read some of the stuff that is coming out now it would seem this is a DUI cover up . Nice move Kurt with the new Miller Beer sponsorship .

Comment

Maybe not "befitting of a champion", but certainly befitting a legend!

"The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I believe the behavior not "beffitting of a champion" was back in his incident in May not his lastest ordeal.

Comment

Roush should have no problem letting him go now. It says here that, without Roush mega$, he'll never win another championship.
            Dwight Clock

Comment

Dumb and dumber.

Comment

and the hits just keep on coming...
                ...---...

Comment

We seem to forget that professional race car drivers are just ordinary men who have extraordianary talent in a particular field. In this PC age there is no room for common, everyday mistakes, etc. Of course, my youthful heroes were Bryan, Ward, Foyt; Hurtubise, Jones, the Unsers....
                  "There is no substitute for victory." - General Douglas MacArthur

"I love long walks; especially when taken by those who annoy me."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/impact

Comment

Sorry IMPACT THIS IS NOT 1966 . Kurt was a drunk driver and got off because they took him back to the track , end of story . You would be in jail right now if it was you . Shane Hmeil smoked a joint on his off weekend and has to sit out two years . Kurt was driving drunk and could have killed your entire family , but he will race today .

Comment

Obviously, the thing that compounds Busch's situation more than if it were a professional baseball/football/basketball player is that;

1. The man drives a car for a living.
                      2. He drives for an organization that promotes “family values” more than any of the other major sports.
                      3. He drives for a beer company sponsor.

But knowing the way things work in this world, my guess is that he’ll beat the DUI rap and just face traffic violations.

Comment

Yee haw. Pass the booze.

Isn't that what they call a "boilermaker", whiskey and beer mixed?

All the sponsors are probably laughing it off. How quickly they all forget the Robbie Moroso story. Kurt should be made to sit down and talk to the family of those killed by Moroso. That would be justice.

Comment

One things for sure,,,,,,Mr. Penske will straighten him out!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo
                            Sorry IMPACT THIS IS NOT 1966 . Kurt was a drunk driver and got off because they took him back to the track , end of story . You would be in jail right now if it was you . Shane Hmeil smoked a joint on his off weekend and has to sit out two years . Kurt was driving drunk and could have killed your entire family , but he will race today .
                            I don't see in the article where he was cited for a DUI.
                            -Kaaveh
                            http://www.humansofracing.com

Comment

Al Jr. went into rehab. Let's see if Kurt Busch does. Don't take this to mean I tolerate DUI. I had my identity stolen by someone who had 9 DUI convictions because the commenwealth of Virginia was stupid enough to, at least at that time, to have your social security number as your driver license number. I literally handed VA DMV all the evidence they needed to put this person into prison for 5 years, but the attorney for the Commonwealth said he was to busy to prosecute someone with 9 DUIs.
                              quote:
                              "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X