X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Nov 7th = Domino Day.

Well, most of the domino's fell today.

Green to the #0.
    Labonte to the #43 (not official yet), gone from Gibbs.
    Hamlin to the #11.
    Bush to the #2.
    McMurray to the #97.
    Sorrenson to the #42.
    Bliss to Trucks.
    etc

LOTS of mega changes next year. Deffinitly should be interesting...

so busch to the 2 and mcmurray to the 97 is definite? I thought bush had to wait a year. After what he pulled at kansas I'm sure rousch is ready to get rid of him. Hope bobby labonte finds success with the 43. Classy racer and classy guy imho

Comment

Who fills the vacant 18?
      Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

Originally posted by fivehundred2go
        Who fills the vacant 18?
        According to Jayski, JJ Yeley

Comment

Originally posted by Cygni
          Well, most of the domino's fell today.

Green to the #0.

The fact that Jeff Green continues to be employed in NASCAR's top series baffles me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygni
            Labonte to the #43 (not official yet), gone from Gibbs.
            Petty's Pre-retirement Home
            Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

Originally posted by nascarnation
              Petty's Pre-retirement Home
              I saw that and thought, "Oh great, he can be the next John Andretti..."

Too bad...
              "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
              ~~Groucho Marx
              I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

Originally posted by lotuspoweredbyford
                According to Jayski, JJ Yeley
                What a waste of a good race car.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by CrewChief
                  What a waste of a good race car.
                  I'll hold My vote on this one till we see him run it.
                  aXe
                  Born Again Race Fan seen at
                  www.openwheelracers3.com

Comment

Denny showed speed in that 11 and really turned my head, JJ didnt... and he hasnt shown much speed in Busch either. Not that hes a bad driver, but this Cup thing aint easy, especially leaping straight into it from 10lb spridget rides.

Honestly, if i was JGR... theres a certain driver named Ricky Rudd that deserves that seat. Heck, he deserves to be at Roush or Hendrick. Imo.

Comment

How about Schrader going to trucks and whos"s gonna fill the 49 seat?

Does this open things up for someone to replace Martin in the #6 car?
                      SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                      " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Originally posted by dog-ring
                        Does this open things up for someone to replace Martin in the #6 car?
                        That's what I'm wondering. Since Mark announced this was his last year in Cup, I hope he actually gets to retire.
                        Life's too short to worry/Life's too long to wait
                        Too short not to love everybody/Life's too long to hate

"There are a number of very knowledgeable and entertaining race fans here. There are also a number of morons. Your job is to figure out which is which." - Rev-Ed

Comment

I've read that Schrader will be going to the # 21 car. Good move for Kenny. Really surprised that "some kid in diapers" didn't get the ride, if ya know what I mean.

Comment

Especially good for Schrader since Michael McSwain is staying on as crew chief...
                            "...American open-wheel racing is based around the most famous oval track in the world -- the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. So how in the world does it make sense to center the majority of the IndyCar Series on street courses, road courses and foreign events?..." Terry Blount, ESPN

Comment

I remember watching Dega on tv with my father when Kenny was in 5th place with less than half a mile to go, and he won it.
                              quote:
                              "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X