Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the Carl Edwards Mom Pic?

Thanks!
    Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Where is the Amanda pic?
    quote:
    "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

Originally posted by nascarnation
      Thanks!

She must've been way young when she had Carl.
      "Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Comment

I still am not convinced. I still think Carl is her kid brother.

Comment

Originally posted by nm
          Where is the Amanda pic?
          http://drinkthis.typepad.com/answer_...nda_beard.html
          Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

Originally posted by Refutation

She must've been way young when she had Carl.
            The 1st time I saw her, I thought she was Carl's girlfriend.
            I nearly fell out of my seat when they said it was his MOM!
            (I thought, "geez, she must have been 13, like Loretta Lynn,when she had him!" )

Comment

I'm wondering if this photo of her was taken when she was watching Carl race go-carts when he was a kid. In other words, a few years back.

Nevertheless, I saw her on TV Sunday and she sure is a very attractive women.

Comment

He is dating his Mom?
                “Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.” -- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by 3-wide
                  I'm wondering if this photo of her was taken when she was watching Carl race go-carts when he was a kid. In other words, a few years back.

Nevertheless, I saw her on TV Sunday and she sure is a very attractive women.
                  Thats a recent picture,from a Go-Karting race in Missouri back in July.

http://www.showmenews.com/2005/Jul/20050720News002.asp
                  "Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Comment

Click on the links on the "Other Sites" and you will find better photos.
                    quote:
                    "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X