Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft Worth

Anybody goin'...we'll be there...

Not Me I got tired of those guys raising My ticket prices every year. Water now 4 bucks a pop! It never ends up there.
    aXe
    Born Again Race Fan seen at
    www.openwheelracers3.com

Comment

Im with you,,,TMS has gotten very oppressive.
      Its a great facility, but it also is very uncomfortable as 200,000 people will be there and they let 75,000 people in the pits. (watch for this on TV during qual, you'll be amazed)
      I will stick to going to Indy races. Less people, more access, better racing!
      Have fun though, alot of my friends are up there right now.

Comment

I'm flying out of BWI at 6:40 AM tomorrow. I plan at being at the track no later 10:30 AM. Weather reports look great for the weekend!
        "If you don't do it this year, you'll be another year older when you do"

http://davidm.smugmug.com/

Comment

Sec PL 144
          Row 25
          Seats 15-16

Comment

Originally posted by hdolan
            Sec PL 144
            Row 25
            Seats 15-16
            Enjoy the race, Howard.

Comment

Originally posted by aXe
              Not Me I got tired of those guys raising My ticket prices every year. Water now 4 bucks a pop! It never ends up there.
              aXe
              ...on the plus side, the TX legislature made it legal to sell beer in the stands (sales will be cut off around lap 250 IIRC), and amazingly enough they are going to continue to let you bring your own if you'd prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by akhindallas
                ...on the plus side, the TX legislature made it legal to sell beer in the stands (sales will be cut off around lap 250 IIRC), and amazingly enough they are going to continue to let you bring your own if you'd prefer.
                That aint no plus for US! it was starting to get tireing walking through the slop they let them bring in! now they dont have to bring it in they can get twice as much there. There goes the stink rising up;>(
                aXe
                Born Again Race Fan seen at
                www.openwheelracers3.com

Comment

Originally posted by GarnerAC
                  Im with you,,,TMS has gotten very oppressive.
                  Its a great facility, but it also is very uncomfortable as 200,000 people will be there and they let 75,000 people in the pits. (watch for this on TV during qual, you'll be amazed)
                  I will stick to going to Indy races. Less people, more access, better racing!
                  Have fun though, alot of my friends are up there right now.
                  Yeah they had lots of people in the pits during quals because one person fell trying to cross and luckily they were able to stop the stock car before he came through. I can't wait to see it in person next April. My friend in Houston (well she lives just outside of Hockley and goes to school at SFA) bought season tickets in 06 and invited my mom and me to attend the Nascar races with her. So that is the plan and will go from 3 Busch races this year to 7 next year.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X