Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone listen to XM Wed. morning?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone listen to XM Wed. morning?

    Anyone here subscribe to XM?
    quote:
    "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

  • #2
    Yes. And???????

    Comment


    • #3
      If a post I saw elsewhere is correct about what Erin Crocker said on XM, a couple of posters here will be terribly disappointed.
      quote:
      "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nm
        If a post I saw elsewhere is correct about what Erin Crocker said on XM, a couple of posters here will be terribly disappointed.


        I like your understated sense of humor and "terribly disappointed" would be an under-estimate for a few around here.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by doc
          I like your understated sense of humor and "terribly disappointed" would be an under-estimate for a few around here.
          quote:
          "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

          Comment


          • #6
            So what'd she say? I've met her, and I can't see somebody that intelligent and well spoken saying anything that would upset anybody. If she did, she must have had good reason.
            GO DANICA!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              According to the poster on the other forum, Crocker said she and Fisher were together at the diversity program, and that Fisher will be racing with RCR next year.
              quote:
              "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nm
                Anyone here subscribe to XM?
                Yes I do , do you ? Sarah said she was still part of the Diversity plan and HOPED she would run SOME Busch races for RCR next year .
                I hope to run some Busch races for DEI next year but I dont think that is going to happen either .

                Comment


                • #9
                  100 more 'good races'

                  Then we'll see

                  She's had chances - that's what's important to me
                  Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nm
                    Anyone here subscribe to XM?
                    Yes, but I didn't hear anything on the Opie and Anthony Show.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Boo
                      Yes I do , do you ? Sarah said she was still part of the Diversity plan and HOPED she would run SOME Busch races for RCR next year .
                      I hope to run some Busch races for DEI next year but I dont think that is going to happen either .
                      Was Sarah on? You are the only one who has said this. Every account I've seen indicates it was Erin Crocker recounting a talk she had with Sarah. Please, fill in the details since you seem to have been listening to something different than everyone else.
                      "IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SoDak_IndyFan
                        Was Sarah on? You are the only one who has said this. Every account I've seen indicates it was Erin Crocker recounting a talk she had with Sarah. Please, fill in the details since you seem to have been listening to something different than everyone else.
                        Your right it was Erin talking about Sarah . Most of the interview was about the Drive For Diversity program and how happy Erin is to be going into the Truck series......wink wink .
                        No one has mentioned that they were talking about Sarah on Sirrius last week on Bubba the love sponge ,that was alot funnier

                        Comment

                        Unconfigured Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X