Reasons why I tape NASCAR...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons why I tape NASCAR...

...so I can punch the fast forward button.

Benny Parsons and the Home Depot garage.

(Dang, they think we're dum...)
    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
    ~~Groucho Marx
    I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Tape the NBC races. Watch the Fox races live.

I cannot wait for this crew to move on, particularly if Weber is out of a job in the shuffle.

Comment

Originally posted by comfortably numb
      ...so I can punch the fast forward button.

Benny Parsons and the Home Depot garage.

(Dang, they think we're dum...)
      TIVO, tape and catch up while still taping, put on pause and mow the yard, come back and in 15 minutes you have caught up with the live coverage with out missing any of the on track action, and TIVO is still recording... heard something about sling software to go with TIVO, sounds like something really cool, but the keyword is TIVO!
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by SamC
        particularly if Weber is out of a job in the shuffle.
        I've had it up to here with Bill Weber. I really do miss Allen Bestwick as the anchor. Plus I don't know what it is, but NBC's scrolling ticker gives me a headache. It's hard to look at. I feel FOX's is more sublte. Maybe it's the colors?

These NBC broadcasts have been demoted for me...I only flip to them when football is at commercial, the I watch the last few laps.
        Doctorindy.com

Comment

Originally posted by SamC
          Tape the NBC races. Watch the Fox races live.
          Except for the first few minutes...

"Driver, reach up and cinch up those belts one more time!"

"Boogity boogity boogity boys!"

These guys make Todd Harris's cute little pace lap intros sound like Shakespeare.
          You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X