Fisher Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisher Done

Just got word from a friend of mine, an atuto dealer, who is friends with the NASCAR West owner that was running Sarah Fisher. Lives up in Sacramento.

Anyhey, says the owner told him over dinner the other night that "it just isn't going to work out" for Sarah. Said he liked her a ton but that she "just does not have what it's going to take" to step up to the Busch Series and do well. Cup is out of the question.

Sarah herself was said to be considering and/or accepting the fact her stock car dreams may not work out after all and get this! May attempt to come back top the IRL!

She had some pretty unkind words spoken by her about the IRL in one interview I saw. I thought, hummm burning bridges was not a good idea. Too bad it just does not seem to work for her.
    Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

All that matters is she had the chance
      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Sarah's interview in context

This is the only article about her interview that puts everything in context. All the other articles I saw were hack jobs that omitted everything favorable Fisher said about the IRL.

http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WSJ%2FMGArticle%2FWSJ_Columnist Article&c=MGArticle&cid=1031780532179&path=!sports !autoracing&s=1037645509202
        quote:
        "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

I think I'll wait for something official

Comment

Originally posted by Barstow Kid

Sarah herself was said to be considering and/or accepting the fact her stock car dreams may not work out after all and get this! May attempt to come back top the IRL!
            Oh boy here is what is needed to add to positive ratings, a cat fight, Sarah vs. Her.
            If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE, feel free to stand in front of them.

Jesus Saves! Passes to Noah.....He shoots, he scores!

Comment

Originally posted by Barstow Kid
              Just got word from a friend of mine, an atuto dealer, who is friends with the NASCAR West owner that was running Sarah Fisher. Lives up in Sacramento.

Anyhey, says the owner told him over dinner the other night that "it just isn't going to work out" for Sarah. Said he liked her a ton but that she "just does not have what it's going to take" to step up to the Busch Series and do well. Cup is out of the question.

Gee I never saw that coming.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X