Hailie Deegan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hailie Deegan

Hailie Deegan has gotten herself into trouble with IRacing...Please guys and girls please quit with the whole live stream BS.

Anyway she used an "Insult Towards Southern People."

My grandmother from Alabama would set him right...She is a HILLBILLY...That word is offensive to her.

Then again she quickly came out and quickly said she was sorry for that...And I shouldn't judge her, I did the same, and was , so I won't do it again.

It was only a couple of years ago that NASCAR welcomed people like them, I guess things are changing, we will see if this hurts attendance when the fans come back. NASCAR is seeming to go back to the Deep South Niche Sport, there probably are not that many fans out west, would the Southern Fans be happy with all the time changes, the changes in banning the Confederate Flag, etc, where we welcomed guys and girls like them, even Celebrities like them.

Originally posted by JSJLW View Post
    Anyway she used an "Insult Towards Southern People."
    Wrong "R" word, she used the other one...

"He went into a tire barrier, which is certainly the nicest of all the barriers." -Bobby Unser, Denver '90

Comment

My Bad...I took me a bit to figure out what she said...I don't really know when I was young it was pretty common to use that term, I don't think she means anything by it. It is just a Stupid Kid being a Stupid Kid, the danger of the Live Stream Stuff I think.

Comment

If IRacing live streams were a thing back in the 70's and 80's, nobody would have survived.

Comment

Yeah, sounds like a 80's-90's Mean Girl Moment...Yeah she shouldn't have said it, it was mean of her.

I am sorry, there were kids in my school that would probably say that, but my parents would kill me.

Profanity sure, some drinking OK, Pot Sure...

But No Badmouthing people, and no Cheating...THAT is how to upset my parents.

I think this might be a time where Ford/Car Owners should maybe sit her down and have a nice discussion.

Comment

Did she finish at the back of the virtual pack too?

If Danica was racing 16 car fields and was in the only professionally set up entry, she'd have a NASCAR touring series win too.

Comment

Yeah, still find it disgusting...I have a cousin who's brain never fully developed...I would not DARE say something like that...EVEN JOKING...My Mom would KILL me.

Comment

The jury's still out, I will have to wait until this year with the Truck Series.

I understand there is another young lady moving through the ranks, I think she won K&N or something last year, so we will see, don't know if they can keep up for 500 Miles, but maybe in Xfinity or Trucks?

Comment

I learned on the Twitter today that she is a nascar superstar.

Comment

Yeah I know, she is a NASCAR Personality, or a Aspiring NASCAR Driver, but not a Superstar...Yet.

Comment

She is being Google Shamed for calling someone a *******?

the pot can't even call the kettle black.

What the hells this world come too?

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
                        I learned on the Twitter today that she is a nascar superstar.
                        I wouldn't recognize her if she was standing in line in front of me at the Circle K.

Superstar.
                        Live like Dave

Comment

She called someone a “ Republican”? Jeez she is likely to be banned from social media now. How will her racing and marketing career gel?
                          No signature required

Comment

Originally posted by Unzerdog View Post
                            What the hells this world come too?
                            Exactly my thoughts, it's alarming if you ask me.
                            IndyCar fan4ever.

Comment

Originally posted by KevMcNJ View Post

I wouldn't recognize her if she was standing in line in front of me at the Circle K.

Superstar.
                              This crazy beeyotch will stuff anyone into the fence at 180 mph...

That would be the last thing you would think of if you saw her in Circle K
                              "Far better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X