The new car ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tifositoo View Post

Me, too...but it was a real stretch over the street version.
    Stretch being the key word here.
    Live like Dave

Comment

If I ran a racing sanctioning body that mandated a nine inch tall rear spoiler, I'd require them to be made out of transparent material. The embarrassment over my ineptness would be too much to admit.

Comment

Oh, wait.

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
          7E0AE6C4-3011-4DD1-A611-A1542B894FB7.jpegNearly indistinguishable from those on the showroom floor. 😂
          There's still a bit of the Twisted Sister in the current Trucks, they almost look bent in the middle on the mile-and-a-halfs.

Comment

Originally posted by thehairpin View Post

WasGen 4 the immediately pre-COT cars that started to veer uncomfortably in a dirt late model direction aesthetically?
            Yes.
            How can pork be wrong when people eat more pork than any other protein on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by thehairpin View Post

Is it fair to say the downhill slide of NASCAR's stock-ness can be traced to the Taurus?
              Everyone has their own turning point, but for me move to the "common template" in 2003 was probably it. Up to that point, I think even the Taurus had some OEM sheetmetal and glass, even if it was just the roof, deck lid, or hood. Once they decided that all cars needed to fit the same set of templates, I believe they stopped even using those last few factory pieces.
              “America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Adam Stern
                @A_S12
                Around 10 groups are exploring buying NASCAR charters currently, including both existing teams and business people from outside the sport, per sources, as ownership interest spikes ahead of the Next Gen car debut.

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
                  Adam Stern
                  @A_S12
                  Around 10 groups are exploring buying NASCAR charters currently, including both existing teams and business people from outside the sport, per sources, as ownership interest spikes ahead of the Next Gen car debut.
                  Sounds cool buddy, I expect one at least one Kaulig, possibly buying one from Spire or JTG Daugherty.

I expect 3-5 would come true.

Sad thing is a lot of this would be teams like JTG-Daugherty selling to team X, or a team like Spire or RWR selling or partnering with someone.

And once again I say a Toyota Hot Shoe (Nemechek?, Burton?, Ty Gibbs) going to expanded 23XI, I suspect the only reason they went with one car was because they didn't have a decent driver available, they might have just hired Corey LaJoie or possibly Erik Jones, I guess Jones didn't work out.

Comment

Something new on the new car..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/au.moto...r/5364045/amp/

Comment

Some video of the car testing with Bubba in Richmond. New livery and some generic light decals to actually make it look like something - hopefully we get the full manufacturer looks here before too long: https://twitter.com/NatalieKalibat/s...66771823128576

Comment

Seems like a good fit for the COT-t. Come on back, Dodge.

"He went into a tire barrier, which is certainly the nicest of all the barriers." -Bobby Unser, Denver '90

Comment

What a beast.

Comment

https://twitter.com/NASCAR/status/1379898860634570760

Proximity sensors on the rear bumper and quarters?
                            "He went into a tire barrier, which is certainly the nicest of all the barriers." -Bobby Unser, Denver '90

Comment

Is there a warning light on the mirrors?

Attached Files
                              It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

BuT iT onLy hAs oNe LuG nut!
                                How can pork be wrong when people eat more pork than any other protein on the planet.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X