No announcement yet.

Chase Elliott enters the Snowball Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add in Jeremy Doss from California as another partially fan funded effort to go this year. I believe Arca Midwest Champion Casey Johnson is doing the same as well.

Comment

The track had cars running yesterday. 11/21
      "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
      body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting
      "...holy $^!+...what a ride!"
      >

Comment

Originally posted by vigo003 View Post
        I saw Kodie race at Nashville.

I'm going in February instead this winter. I'd like to see a race at New Smyrna, but Volusia will probably have a lot more cars.
        Kodies grandfather was Jerry Connor. Jersey guy like me.

I raced weekly against Jerry at Wall Stadium in the 80s.

Well, he would typically blow by me on the outside while I'd hold my line. I guess you could call that racing against him. Jerry was always fast. He sold insurance I believe and passed away a couple years back.

Pride Connor was Jerrys son and he also raced.

Jerry ran #45. Pride ran #44.

Pride was always up front too. I think he even entered the street stock race at Pocono when the Race of Champions was held on the 3/4 mile track there.

Those were street stocks in name only. Closer to late models with a stock frame. I recall the NY "street stocks" were always killer pieces. Running with the big dogs for sure.

I think Pride is Kodies dad.

Kodie comes with good racing genes.

Modifieds have drawn good car counts at New Smyrna the past couple years.

If you're at Volusia for a few days you owe it to yourself to take one night to go to New Smyrna. It's less than an hour between the 2 tracks.
        Last edited by KevMcNJ; 11-21-2020, 06:46 PM.
        Live like Dave

Comment

Add some guy from Las Vegas named Kyle Busch. Seems like he's had some success there in the past.

Comment

And now Noah Gragson driving an entry for Richie Wauters enters as well.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X