• So who’s all watching Saturday night?

Comment

• I'm going to flip channels between reruns of Cops and dirt racing

Comment

• Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
        So who’s all watching Saturday night?
        WIth beer. SEveral beer hahahahahaha

Comment

• It’s amazing they’ve put this together in the past 11 months.

Comment

• I suspect it will be going strait to video shortly after it's debut. The "live" racing is a promo for the cash cow that video games are. Tony is no fool.
            ​​​​​​https://www.autoweek.com/racing/more...-a-video-game/

Comment

• It’s about raising capital to make this happen. SRX can get a game out for a series that hasn’t turned a wheel yet IndyCar…

The entire thing has been nothing but a reminder how incompetent USAC is.

Comment

• I don't think there is any TV audience to make this viable. The "stars" will bale shortly. It's all about video ...
                ​​​​​​https://www.businessinsider.com/vide...ovation-2019-9

Comment

• SRX garages completely off limits to fans this weekend at Stafford Speedway. Good way to start off I suppose.
                  "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

• Yeah… Smoke and Ray went through all of this effort to get rich(er) off a video game… makes total sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlor View Post
                      SRX garages completely off limits to fans this weekend at Stafford Speedway. Good way to start off I suppose.
                      Doesn’t surprise me with all of the stoopidity flowing for the past 16 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlor View Post
                        SRX garages completely off limits to fans this weekend at Stafford Speedway. Good way to start off I suppose.
                        They're doing a paid autograph session with proceeds going to a Camping World charity. I sadly won't make it in time for that.

I'm actually not too surprised the garages are closed off to the fans, they would largely be for a regular Saturday night show at any of these places

Comment

• Originally posted by ACCP View Post

They're doing a paid autograph session with proceeds going to a Camping World charity. I sadly won't make it in time for that.

I'm actually not too surprised the garages are closed off to the fans, they would largely be for a regular Saturday night show at any of these places
                          This one is different. It appears you have to be affiliated with one of the teams in order to buy a pit pass at Stafford Saturday. That is not the case weekly at Stafford or most other short tracks. Stafford is also charging for parking and camping Saturday which they never do for weekly shows or big modified events. They did not announce they were going to do that when tickets went on sale and one of the younger members of the Arute family(wrongly)went off on fans\competitors on social media when questioned why that was done.

Comment

• I guess I'm not surprised about the parking - the last time I was there for Monster Jam they charged for parking then, too. Maybe because they're not getting as much a cut off the ticket price for either?

Comment

• Originally posted by ACCP View Post
                              I guess I'm not surprised about the parking - the last time I was there for Monster Jam they charged for parking then, too. Maybe because they're not getting as much a cut off the ticket price for either?
                              Would not be shocked if SRX if renting the tracks in the same way Monster Jam does rents facilities One other odd thing is they are having an SK Modified "All Star" which was supposed to be for the top 15 in points when originally announced. But now they are including former champions in SK Mods. One of the former champs they announced as entered is Jerry Pearl who I don't think has raced anything for decades.

Comment

• I finally remembered to set my DVR last night for when I inevitably forget this is on Saturday night

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X