NASCAR Complaints!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR Complaints!

1.I don't see anything wrong with the racing, Bowyer, Bubba, Blaney, come on guys they have personality.

2.Please get rid of some of these BOZO ANNOUNERS, especially the pre-race, I try to get hyped up for the race I don't want to listen to a man who has all of his adult life living off his Daddy's Name, A Kathy Lee, Kelly Ripa Wanna-Be, and who I can't remember who the other person is.

3.While you are at it get rid of Rutledge, he doesn't add anything to the Broadcast except for hanging out with drunk fans.

4.The Anthem has been destroyed so many times by a wannabe country singer who always sounds the same because they probably heard that guys that is best known for a stupid reality TV Show, Drunk Songs, and Cheating on his wife.

5.Please do something with those stupid commercials...They are all the same anymore some bozo trying to sell the product but gets to the point that the bozo gets more attention than the product, whether it be some song with a car commercial, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE COMMERCIAL IS FOR!, cell phone or something commercial with some kid sneaking into the house, Idiot Toyota Commercial singing some stupid annoying TRUCKER SONG, who is interested in that anymore. SONIC GUYS, PROGRESSIVE IDIOT, etc., etc., etc.

6.The way they try to change from Traditional fans in a place like Darlington, then try to switch to other fans in Vegas or California or whatever, or offensive New England Accents in Loudon, come on guys!

Please I would change to a Football Game by now...Only the decent teams incest on playing Sisters of Mercy State until October...

Incest?

Comment

Watching the xfinity race, it appears that everyone elected not to go to it

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
        Incest?
        Incist?

Comment

Dot com plant?
          No signature required

Comment

Know what I wish. That Monster drivers cannot drive in the Xfinity races at Daytona and Indianapolis. I am thinking about a driver's ability to say, "I won at Daytona Speedway." or, "I won at Indianapolis Motor Speedway."

==

Comment

I kind of wish I would have been there today. I love wearing Kyle Busch gear while everyone is disgusted at him winning.

Comment

Originally posted by West View Post
                Watching the xfinity race, it appears that everyone elected not to go to it
                Wall to wall people at Eldora right now. They just had an $160,000 total 50/50 pot.

Comment

Originally posted by vigo003 View Post

Wall to wall people at Eldora right now. They just had an $160,000 total 50/50 pot.
                  Much better entertainment value.

Comment

OK, maybe Rutledge's Fans aren't ALWAYS drunk, it is just that whole Infield stuff annoys me.

Comment

Originally posted by JSJLW View Post
                      OK, maybe Rutledge's Fans aren't ALWAYS drunk, it is just that whole Infield stuff annoys me.
                      The guy is a clown.

Comment

I am really sick of of the Kathy Lee wannabe asking the dumbest questions only Kyle Petty can answer with a straight face.
                        "Far better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JSJLW View Post

Incist?
                          I believe it is spelled "insist".

Try changing the channel if it's all that bad. There are other options in life.
                          DVR . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Comment

Watching the replay of the Saturday race and the on-track product is pretty damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
                              Watching the replay of the Saturday race and the on-track product is pretty damn good.
                              Yes and No. There was a draft with the Xfinity cars, but with the close competition and less experienced drivers on a long fast track, it can cause crashes, which there were a few towards the end of the race.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X