• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky--Monster

Lineup.

https://nbcnascartalk.files.wordpres...nal-lineup.pdf

==

Congratulations to Cole Custer on winning the Xfinity race in Kentucky. Only 5 cars on the lead lap at the end.

==

Comment

Chase Elliott has really dropped off lately.

Comment

Originally posted by NoviVespa View Post
        Only 5 cars on the lead lap at the end.
        Sometimes an auto race really is just a bunch of cars going in a circle.

This race was one of those nights.

Kind of a nothing burger IMHO
        Live like Dave

Comment

So why did one of the safety trucks just dump a couple hundred pounds of speedi-dry in turns 1 & 2 before they even started?

Someone got an earful Im sure
          Live like Dave

Comment

So the two cars in last and next to last place get a little sideways but both of them save it and continue and they still go yellow?

Live like Dave

Comment

You can never be too safe.
              Or, it’s time for a commercial.
              With one foot in the grave, and one foot on the pedal, I was born a Rebel.

Comment

Its always time for a commercial in 2019
                Live like Dave

Comment

The squealing voices of Burton and Junior get annoying fast. Just talk.

Jeff Gordon was one of my most disliked drivers ever but he's a damn good commentator. He's like Pedro Martinez in baseball. Couldn't stand him as a player, love him as a commentator.

Comment

HELLUVA race! I'm usually skeptical when they apply sealer to improve the racing grooves, but it worked really well tonight.
                    You have the IndyCar you deserve.

Comment

Well, a Busch won but it wasn't the right one
                      Live like Dave

Comment

Congratulations to Kurt Busch on winning the Kentucky race. Very enjoyable race. Position changes thruout the field.
                        The right Busch won.

==

Comment

I only heard the last 60 laps. I think I heard points and playoffs once as opposed to every 5 laps. Sounds like it translated to tv better though. They kept talking about dirty air and being very hard to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by PastorOfMuppets View Post
                            The squealing voices of Burton and Junior get annoying fast. Just talk.

Jeff Gordon was one of my most disliked drivers ever but he's a damn good commentator. He's like Pedro Martinez in baseball. Couldn't stand him as a player, love him as a commentator.
                            I don't recall Rutledge being there last night. He's been skipping every other race. Hopefully they are dialing back on his schtick. But that Jeff Burton squeal. You know what he is saying is RReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal important....the longer he draws it out, the more emphasis he is putting on the point he is making.

Juniors got the squeal too. Him and Burton sound about one in the same. They sound like a worn out wheel bearing. It's a southern Va / N.C. Border region dialect. The northern beginnings of the real deep south. It's specific. Ward Burton, i feel, would bring the contrast we need.
                            "Far better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Unzerdog View Post

I don't recall Rutledge being there last night. He's been skipping every other race. Hopefully they are dialing back on his schtick. But that Jeff Burton squeal. You know what he is saying is RReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal important....the longer he draws it out, the more emphasis he is putting on the point he is making.

Juniors got the squeal too. Him and Burton sound about one in the same. They sound like a worn out wheel bearing. It's a southern Va / N.C. Border region dialect. The northern beginnings of the real deep south. It's specific. Ward Burton, i feel, would bring the contrast we need.
                              I think Harvick will make a good commentator if/when he decides to go that route full time.

I hate to see the fastest car lose it last night like Joey did, but that was a helluva finish.

Comment

Working...
                              X