Spencer on Windtunnel tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spencer on Windtunnel tonight

For those of us following the latest soap opera, Jimmy Spencer will be a guest on Dave Despain's Windtunnel this evening @ 9:00 p.m. Eastern.

Should be interesting to say the least, but I'm sure Jimmy will be Mr. Politically Correct.
    #BCForever

I wonder if Despain will back off and just give Spencer the floor like he did with Jack Roush last night. He didn't counter Roush's assertion that Busch should not have been sanctioned for his taunting of Spencer. Maybe he will just give Spencer his turn as well.

I would kind of like to believe that Spencer (in retrospect) wishes he had followed protocol, i.e. hand it to NASCAR. All he had to do was reach in and pull Busch out of the car, put him under his arm and carry him to the red trailer where he could have thrown him through the door like a dart into the management's lap.

Comment

If Roush had the gall to say Busch shouldn't have been penalized, then maybe one man too few had his face rearranged. Roush has been sticking up for that little piece of trash way too long. And he also employs Greg Biffle, who is a grade A weasel in his own right. If Roush really gives a crap what kind of PR he gets, he shouldn't hire drivers who run people over then go run and hide behind Darby and Helton. I'd have a whole lot more respect for him if he only employed Martin and Kenseth as drivers next year. Those other 2 spineless wonders NASCAR can live without.
      GO DANICA!!!

Comment

As you may know, Spencer was a 'no show.' But Despain did play the tape of a conversation between Busch and a crew member recorded during Sunday's race.

BUSCH; "See, I'm not very good at being bad. I was trying to flatten the 7 car (Spencer) fender and I got mine. I needed to be further forward on his car."

CREW MEMBER; "They just showed that on TV. You just missed by about an inch or two. Ah, not far enough forward."

BUSCH; "Inches only count unless you're playing horseshoes and hand grenades. Ah, I don't want to play either with that clown."

If this is accurate, this Busch twirp has more than a black and blue nose coming.

Comment

I can understand some pushing and shoving on a little 1/4 mile track but it has no place in the big time. The speeds are too high and sooner or later it leads to disaster. Busch is now on probation. BFD. What does that mean? Until NASCAR hands out some meaningful penalties for this sort of thing, it will go on and on. I agree with the Spencer suspension but, IMO, Busch should have gotten even more.
          Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

Originally posted by 3-wide
            As you may know, Spencer was a 'no show.' But Despain did play the tape of a conversation between Busch and a crew member recorded during Sunday's race.

BUSCH; "See, I'm not very good at being bad. I was trying to flatten the 7 car (Spencer) fender and I got mine. I needed to be further forward on his car."

CREW MEMBER; "They just showed that on TV. You just missed by about an inch or two. Ah, not far enough forward."

BUSCH; "Inches only count unless you're playing horseshoes and hand grenades. Ah, I don't want to play either with that clown."

If this is accurate, this Busch twirp has more than a black and blue nose coming.
            Kind of puts Jack's "model citizen" in a bit of a different light don't it? Wonder if Ricky Craven put in the "Jimmy fund" hat?
            "I'm a Rodeo-de-oh-deo-deo-de-Cowboy borderin on the Insane"

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't lead a hortaculture"

"When The Going Get's Wierd, The Wierd Turn Pro"

Comment

Let's see, which is the bigger crime, assault or assault with a deadly weapon? Papa Weasel thinks Weasel, Jr. didn't do anything wrong. That must be Weasel Logic. First he tried to cut down Spencer's tire by bashing his fender. When that failed, he tried to break Spencer's fist with his face. Not only dirty pool, but down right stupid.
              Oh, well. Get well soon, Jimmy. I hope your hand doesn't hurt too bad, but remember if it does, it was for a good cause.
              "The older I get, the faster I used to be!"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X