GM's New Engine Shot Down........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's New Engine Shot Down........

by Nascar. This article tells it better than I could but you can see the effect Toyota is having already. It's about halfway down in Mike Mulherns article.

http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Sa...70523743&path=!sports&s=1037645509200
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Grassy knoll...

I see there were no quotes, attributed or otherwise...
    "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

RW, I got that link from Jayskis site and I'm not familiar with Mulhern.
      SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
      " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Originally posted by dog-ring
        RW, I got that link from Jayskis site and I'm not familiar with Mulhern.
        Think "NASCAR's Robin Miller." Mulhern, Blake, and Dutton. Mulhern's the guy who had Stewart's Texas car cut in half, then it was sent to Toyota, and then it was returned - in three consecutive weeks. He's had plenty of "scoops" that didn't quite pan out. IIRC, he had Jeff Gordon in a Yates car at this time last year.
        "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X