Spencer punches Busch after race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spencer punches Busch after race

...seems anger has gotten the better of Jimmy Spencer.

SPEED reported that Spencer punched Kurt Busch while he was still in his car after the race and bloodied his nose.

The Sherriff is even involved taking a report and looking at the damge to the cars as part of the investigation.

Spencer should be parked for a few races, definitely not the role model NASCAR is looking for.
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

but not entirely unexpected. Those two have history.......and prolly futures with each other.
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

...I think their 'stormy-relationship' started in turn 3 at IMS in August of 2002.

Yeah, I doubt this is the last time we hear these 2 names together in the same story.

Comment

Re: Spencer punches Busch after race

Originally posted by indyracefan

SPEED reported that Spencer punched Kurt Busch while he was still in his car after the race and bloodied his nose.

Well what is worse, punching someone in the nose, or trying to put someone in the wall like Robby Gordon did??
        "IRL" ... what IS that anyway?

J. Michael Ringham
        Vice President, Marketing
        IndyCar® Series Indy Pro Series

www.jonescams.com yankeegoback.com

Comment

...SPEED reports that Busch does have a broken nose.

Also a couple of Spencer's crew are in trouble with the law.

Jimmy was seen leaving the track in a Ford Taurus puffing on a cigar.

Comment

Guess we ain't dealing with "Gentlemen" any more, huh? Robbie Gordon said he would pay Spencer's fine. Said that Busch was due that a while ago. I love it!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Littleman
              Guess we ain't dealing with "Gentlemen" any more, huh? Robbie Gordon said he would pay Spencer's fine. Said that Busch was due that a while ago. I love it!!!!!!!

...all this kinda puts me in a quandry.

I really don't like either driver so I'm not sure who's side I'm really on.

Comment

Big time wrestling at it's finest....lol
                If you can't win....Be spectacular!

Comment

Originally posted by Littleman
                  Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Re: Re: Spencer punches Busch after race

Originally posted by CamKing
                    Well what is worse, punching someone in the nose, or trying to put someone in the wall like Robby Gordon did??
                    Thanks for putting this in perspective CamKing
                    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Hey, I like Kurt Busch. But he's getting wild again. He touched off the big Bodine/Wallace wreck today, and he seems to make a special point of rubbing Spencer whenever he's near. And, he's mouthed on Spencer constantly since their big to-dos from last year.

Translated - the boy has just been beggin' for an ass-whipping. Sounds like Spencer gave it to him.
                      "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Congrats Mr. Spencer.
                        "Freedom, just around the corner from you,
                        With truth so far off what good would it do?"

Bob Dylan- "Jokerman"

Comment

Let's see how amused Sirius and the other sponsors that pay Jimmy's bills are about this.

Oh, is Gordon willing to sit out Jimmy's races too?

Busch may be a smart-ass punk, but he's a smart-ass punk who's won more than 2 WC races in his career.
                          The Ayn Rand of Indycar

No one had to badge the Offy.

Crapping all over threads since 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveL
                            Let's see how amused Sirius and the other sponsors that pay Jimmy's bills are about this.

What do they say???? Any Pub is good Pub
                            "I think of Indianapolis every day of the year, every hour of the day, and when I sleep, too. Everything I ever wanted in my life, I found inside the walls of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I love it all, from the first to the last day in May. The moment that race starts is always the greatest moment of my life, and the day I win that race, it will be as if my life has ended. There is nothing more I could want out of life."
                            - Eddie Sachs."

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Spencer punches Busch after race

Originally posted by carl s
                              Thanks for putting this in perspective CamKing

Two more of the "Highly",,,,, Much Sout,,, oh well,,,, Highly Snot After,,, Bingo Awards,,,,,

One for the Grande Poo Bah,,,, Cammy,,,,

And One for the Much Knowledgeable,,, Great Tasting,,, Mad Cow Cooking,,, Topato Peeling,,, Carl's Main Man...

If ANYONE,,, ever took the Bushy Kid, on a camping trip,,, even his own Mother,,,,

On a camping trip, with that "Snot Ball",,, by the third day,,, you would send him down to the "River", to get water, and fill the canteens.... While he was down there,,, getting water,,, you'd move the CAMP.... I swear you would....

Or,,, if you needed twelve saddle horses for the trip out to the Camp Site,,, you'd only need eleven horses's,,, for the return trip...

But can that "Snot",,,, Drive,,,, or What,,,,,

He's just another "Short Tracker",,, with a Ton of Talent....
                              Last edited by BigWheelHawaii; 08-18-2003, 07:29 PM.
                              Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X