• Show
Clear All

• Dear Rusty;

Thank you,

Matt Kenseth
    The Ayn Rand of Indycar

No one had to badge the Offy.

Crapping all over threads since 2000.

P.S. By being 'hot', I didn't mean it literally.

Matt
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Who picked up on wnat Parsons said..."Matt is not having a good day" !!!! I figure if he doesn't even show for the last three races of the season, Matt will be the champ.

And we must remember that Matt does have an "awesome" (had to use that word Jeff) spotter..

Wake up Benny...your "hero" drives fast and Matt drives smart.

Comment

Originally posted by calinoff
        Who picked up on wnat Parsons said..."Matt is not having a good day" !!!! I figure if he doesn't even show for the last three races of the season, Matt will be the champ.
        In all fairness, Kenseth didn't have a great car for most of the day. But despite it all he still finished 9th.

He's got 'em on the ropes and their knees are starting to buckle. The knockout is right around the corner.
        The Ayn Rand of Indycar

Comment

Matt doesn't need any help.

Comment

Dear Rusty

Time for the retirement tour in 2004. No shame in being too old to drive, but plenty of shame for not knowing when to hang it up.
            http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

What event resulted in these Rusty threads being posted?
              Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

Comment

Originally posted by StatMan

...I guess just because we haven't had one for a long time!
                ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by StatMan
                  Rusty drove into Earnhardt after Wallace change his mind about pitting. Dale was next to him and Wallace made a hard right turn to go back on to the track rather than pit and that was that.
                  The Ayn Rand of Indycar

Comment

I actually thought Dale was a bit too high for coming into the pits. He seemed to be trying to pass some cars before the timing line.

The incidient was primarily Rusty's fault but Dale wasn't completly innnocent either. He has to share some blame.

There have been too many Pit Road incidents this season, in all series. Time to freeze the field.

Comment

Originally posted by dironstarr
                      I actually thought Dale was a bit too high for coming into the pits. He seemed to be trying to pass some cars before the timing line.

The incidient was primarily Rusty's fault but Dale wasn't completly innnocent either. He has to share some blame.

There have been too many Pit Road incidents this season, in all series. Time to freeze the field.
                      Dale wasn't too upset about it - he said that he hadn't fully decided whether or not to pit, either.
                      "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X