Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biff,,, I Just Bet Pay-Backs,,, May Be He!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biff,,, I Just Bet Pay-Backs,,, May Be He!!

I think that just might of finished Jeff's Championship Drive...

That didn't take long... Gordon is a real Gentleman, but I am sure, there are limits to his patience...

Biff is a good talent too,,, just not Gordon class, but he is good too...

Might as well start engraving the Trophy, me thinks,,,,but who knows...
    Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Greg had the decency to knock Jeff out on the first lap, so he had the entire rest of the race to get back.

Unlike Harvick, who knocked him out on the last corner. (I assume, he could have been trying to push him over the line in sympathy for his loss of fuel...)
    "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

Jeffy got help and Kenseth finishes 8th after trimming the grass in one corner.

Sometimes irony can be so. . . ironic.
      "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Originally posted by rev-ed
        Jeffy got help and Kenseth finishes 8th after trimming the grass in one corner.

Sometimes irony can be so. . . ironic.

Yes yes,,,,

I've been a Biff fan, Matt fan,,, a Jeffer fan,,, not sure who I don't like,,, now that I like Rubby.... He did good,,, he raced last night,,, he is just crazy,,, a racer at heart... "The Homer Simpson of NASCAR,,, he's a trip...

I am sure there is someone,,,, I don't like,,,, Bovines,,, na hard not to like them,,, I just don't love them,,, but I could learn to,,, me thinks...

Looking at Biff's deal on tape on the Speed News Show,,, his front tire were locked up,,, just a racing deal,,, me thinks...

I think the same for Harvick and Jeffer ,,,, no ??? Me Have To Think Some,,,, Me Dumb,,, it takes some time, to sink in.... ???
        Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X