Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Some Wonder Why,,,,

aloha,,,

I got up late today, but I do have the replay of the Qualifying, at the Glen, on TV...

Don't spoil it for me,,, Jeff just knocked Biff off the pole...

But the point is, which I miss 99% of the time, but is Dale Jarrett, the King of the Sport, or what ???

They said Orson Wells was a great "Orator", in Lincoln's class,,, well Dale Jerett has got them both beat...

Folks just wonder, and then have ten thousand answers why the sub-standard NASCAR product is so popular with Americans...

Well First of ALL,,, it an't sub-standard, the product is just great.... I like Tommy Kendalls answer, when he was asked to bash NASCAR on TV... He said,,, Best of the Best,,,

But it's the people man,,, it's the people... Dale has some what fallen from grace this year,,, but what a class act... Run him for the Governor of California, forget the "Terminator"... He!! run him for President,,, na,,, he's to Classy for that gig....

He took it righ on the chin,,, with tear filled eyes,,, I JUST LOVE HIM,,,

(Defention of Love= Something that makes you feel good...)

He just makes you feel good,,, Kind of like "W" against "Gore", or Hillary,,,

Well did anyone get my boy, Jeffer

OH NO,,,, Rusty,,, did he do it,,,,, OH NO,,,, he he he,,, Close but no Taco...

OH NO<<<<<< RAIN<<<<<<< NOW WHAT,,,,

Good for Blaney,,, OH NO,,, Kenny two in a row...

Fellows pretty good,,, Said,,, oh well,,, Mears Good,,, Real Good,,, PJ,,, Good,,,, Paul Menard,,,, Good,,, Real Good, after loosing their Transporter... Real Good, now he's going to be on the "At The Track Live" that is good too... Will he be a troll, or a class act, I bet he's a class act...

This is a great race track,,, if the IRL wants to run here, bring it on,,, especially if they use a variant of the IPS car, it would be a ball...

But is that Jeffer just a trip, or what,,, BUT,,, Dale is my "Hero of the Day"...

WHAT a CRASH ,,,, Hey Newman''' had,,,, HEY Newman,,, you OK ?? That was a hard hit...
    Last edited by BigWheelHawaii; 08-09-2003, 04:39 PM.
    Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Re: And Some Wonder Why,,,,

Originally posted by BigWheelHawaii

But it's the people man,,, it's the people... Dale hasn't been in a top ten for 4 years now,,,

1998 3rd in points
    1999 WC Champion
    2000 4th in points
    2001 5th in points
    2002 9th in points
    2003 28th in points :mad:
    IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Re: Re: And Some Wonder Why,,,,

Originally posted by IndyIRLman
      1998 3rd in points
      1999 WC Champion
      2000 4th in points
      2001 5th in points
      2002 9th in points
      2003 28th in points :mad:

Aloha Indy IRL Man,,,

Yes yes,,, I knew that was incorrect when I wrote it, if fact, if I can, I will correct it... The point being,,, he has ,,,some what,,, fallen from grace this year... I just can't express my point very well...

But What a Hero,,, full,,, Blown American Hero.... He just makes you feel good... Talk about the "Connection" I keep yapping about....

But a big "Mahalo" to you,,, I didn't realize his record in the last five years,,, is that outstanding... New young Gun, he's not, but good he is.... He has been a big time favorite of mine for years, but I can turn on a dime, and eat my young.... That's only one of the problems, of only having a room temperature IQ....
      Last edited by BigWheelHawaii; 08-09-2003, 04:43 PM.
      Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

No problem BWH. And I figured that your point was about what he had done lately but as a fan of DJ I wasn't going to let something like that stand.
        IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X