Well Now What,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Now What,,,

Terry got hit hard,,, right in the door...

Did my boy Robby, cause this ???

Now What,,, Robby,,,, that's cool,,, but poor Tony....

That poor Jimmy Johnson,,,, he's got the worse luck,,,,, all bad....

Who's on First,,,, What's on Second,,, now,,, I am lost....
    Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

I hope Robby pulls this off,,, this should be good....

Where's Tony ???

Oh Boy,,,, Clean Racing,,,, Harvick and Robby,,,, LOL
    Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Looked like Kurt Busch to me.

Tony's cursed at IMS.

Sometimes in life it seems the only thing we can't get is that what we want the most....
      http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Tony had the second-best car today but the race just didn't work out his way. When you take the risk of short-pitting, you can't waste track position after that by coming in again. Harvick and McMurray, who looked to have the car to beat today, did it right.

Little sidenote to DaveL and all the others: 286 points. Better jump on the Matt Kenseth bandwagon, it's moving fast.

Comment

Originally posted by HendrikGerhardt
          Little sidenote to DaveL and all the others: 286 points. Better jump on the Matt Kenseth bandwagon, it's moving fast.
          Dude, I was in the bandwagon in '97 and I have a witness (Willie) who can prove it
          The Ayn Rand of Indycar

No one had to badge the Offy.

Crapping all over threads since 2000.

Comment

I felt for Matt today. He told Robbie Ryser about the piece of metal on the backstretch and patiently tried to explain that if they waited to pit under the possible yellow, the leaders that already pitted would start ahead of them on the restart. If they took their gas and go immediately under green, they would have had the lead when the caution came out. Robby kept repeating the gas and go line and didn't seem to get what Matt was telling him. It ended up only costing him 2 positions, and he might not have been able to hold off Harvick anyway had he restarted in the lead. But I sensed it was frustrating for Matt to be ignored.

Comment

...was a great race for Terry Labonte until he got booted from Kurt Busch.

From another thread I posted this about Terry (my favorite Cup driver since '82);

...Terry Labonte was on his way to a great finish, (was running 9th from 38th), only to have Busch punt him in the north chute, coincidentially right in front of me.

Had to settle for a 19th and still managed to stay on the lead lap.

The bad finish for Terry also allowed Tony Stewart to take 13th spot n the Cup standings away from Labonte who now drops to 14th and is 28 points back from 13.

Today's race also now puts Terry's record for no DNF's at 27 races, dating to last season, which also breaks his previous record of 26 DNF's in the 1996-97season.
              ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Kurt Busch gave Terry a bump from behind. It didn't look intentional and didn't seem like enough to cause a wreck from the replay. I guess he got him in just the spot and at just the right time, or I guess just the wrong time.
                Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

Comment

Originally posted by StatMan
                  Kurt Busch gave Terry a bump from behind. It didn't look intentional and didn't seem like enough to cause a wreck from the replay. I guess he got him in just the spot and at just the right time, or I guess just the wrong time.

​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X