I hope DJ's team-member is OK...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope DJ's team-member is OK...

DJ really hit that team member hard. John Bryan i believe is his name. Sounds like broken leg(s).

Please, join me in wishing him the best of health.
    Last edited by Cygni; 08-03-2003, 01:29 PM.

That was just too scary. I sure hope he'll be OK.

CCF

Comment

Originally posted by CCFirebird
      That was just too scary. I sure hope he'll be OK.

CCF

Boy that was a bad one,,,, I can only hope he isn't hurt to bad again... But it don't look good...

I thounght,,, and please correct me if I am wrong, I thoght all pit members had to stay on the other side of the wall, until the car came to a stop .... No,,, or am I wrong again...

This has been a GREAT Race,,, so far,,, at least, for me.... Great Show, a little shorter than the usual drone fest, until the last 20 laps.... Great Show....

And what a crowd,,, and all fans too, unreal, but they have got their money's worth so far...
      Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Jayski reporting he is awake. Fingers crossed.
        "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

Late report last night had him and the photographer released from Methodist Hospital.
          SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
          " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

I heard it reported he was one of the crew hit a few years back which made the helmets mandatory. If THAT was he second time - I think I might want to change my position at the race.

I'm so glad he was ok and released.
            Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X