Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...bummer

...Ken Schrader going home, that sucks.

And how does Derrick Cope get ahead of Brett Bodine on provisionals?? I personally would rather have Brett Bodine, a full-time competitor (well, most of the time ) , than Cope.....I feel Brett deserves it & needs it more.

And speaking of Cope, what happened to Avacor?!

Fittipaldi goes home.....big suprise?! (actually, this isn't a slam aimed at Christian, rather it's to Pathetic Enterprises)
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Cope has attempted more races than Bodine this year.
    Preserving America's oval track tradition:
    1.New Hampshire, 2.Charlotte, 3.Dover, 4.Disney World, 5.Las Vegas, 6.Atlanta, 7.Gateway, 8.Nazereth, 9.Phoenix, 10.Fontana, 11.Pikes Peak, 12.Michigan.

Comment

Yup. Brett's only made a few token appearances this season. Too bad he's missing this one though. I'd like to watch that brick car. . .
      "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Re: ...bummer

Originally posted by indyracefan
        ...Ken Schrader going home, that sucks.

And how does Derrick Cope get ahead of Brett Bodine on provisionals?? I personally would rather have Brett Bodine, a full-time competitor (well, most of the time ) , than Cope.....I feel Brett deserves it & needs it more.

And speaking of Cope, what happened to Avacor?!

Fittipaldi goes home.....big suprise?! (actually, this isn't a slam aimed at Christian, rather it's to Pathetic Enterprises)

That's a sham,,, utter shame for Kenny and Bam.... I am not a big Bovine fan, should be, but I am not... But his team sure needed it, would of been cool for all the fans that bought a brick on this car... I quess Foyt knew what he was doing in changing the numbers last week....
        Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X