Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Las Vegas--Monster

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Las Vegas--Monster

    Lineup.

    http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nasca...e1f0z5nh1m9cie

    Phoney balony qualifying, depending on the draft.

  • #2
    It's supposed to he a snowy day here Sunday. I've got nothing else to do but watch and see what this package is going to be like. Tomorrow we'll get to see how ready Bell is for Sundays with Kryle in the field.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NoviVespa View Post
      Lineup.

      http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nasca...e1f0z5nh1m9cie

      Phoney balony qualifying, depending on the draft.
      ARCA has done the drafting, group qualifying thing now for a couple of years on Super Speedways. It's actually a bit dangerous and I believe not fair but that's the game now... I don't like it and I have never spoken to one driver that liked it, but the sanctioning body likes it!

      Comment


      • #4
        Something that should be straight forward like a qual session should not require looking at replay to see if a lap counted. Just another attempt to manufacture drama where there shouldn’t be any

        Comment


        • #5
          It is a timed session. The replay was because a car crossed the line after the session ended. The lap should not count.

          Comment


          • #6
            Unbelievable race between the top 3 in Xfinity.

            Comment


            • #7
              Ya, that was great stuff. KB is worth the price of admission.

              Comment


              • #8
                KyBu had to earn that one.

                I watched an entire Xfinity race.

                I never do that.
                Live like Dave

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KevMcNJ View Post
                  KyBu had to earn that one.

                  I watched an entire Xfinity race.

                  I never do that.
                  Not sure earned is the word. I'd say he burned up about 2 seasons of luck in one race. I hope he steers clear of the casinos unless he wants to lose a ton.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I dunno.

                    Loose wheel was bad luck.

                    But if you are one lap down in a fast car 20 laps in chances are you will be back on the lead lap with fresh tires sooner or later.

                    He wasn't exactly lucky to be leading and coming ro the white flag with a caution called twice.

                    Those 2 final restarts were 100% wheelman

                    He's from Las Vegas. I doubt he goes to the casinos.

                    No one visits the big attraction in their home town.

                    Millions of New Yorkers have never visited the Statue of Liberty. LOL
                    Live like Dave

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Race control did everything they could to have KB loose this one, and failed. They should have called the race when #19 had his wreck and KB was coming up on the white flag.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        He caught a lucky caution late because he was dog meat compared to Bell. He also got lucky Reddick didnt spin them both out as often happens in that case. Plus the only 2 cars faster got wiped out in one crash. You add that in with the loose wheel not causing damage and getting a caution right to get back on the lead lap. That was a lot of luck.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          LOL nothing is different but the cars are 20 mph slower entering the corner. This race is gonna suck.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by VirtualBalboa View Post
                            LOL nothing is different but the cars are 20 mph slower entering the corner. This race is gonna suck.
                            There have been a couple good battles, though, like Stenhaus and Jones. The stages, though, are stupid. We've got a nice long green flag run and they're going to do this fake racing gimmick. That's the kind of thing I hate about Nascar. I really want to love it again, like years ago, but these gimmicks just take the wind out of the sails, for me.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Snakepit View Post
                              There have been a couple good battles, though, like Stenhaus and Jones. The stages, though, are stupid. We've got a nice long green flag run and they're going to do this fake racing gimmick. That's the kind of thing I hate about Nascar. I really want to love it again, like years ago, but these gimmicks just take the wind out of the sails, for me.
                              None of this battling matters until we get past Stage 3 since everyone gets bunched up and cars get back on the lead lap. Plus as we've seen with pit stops in this race, apparently touching the pit in some fashion makes you a man over the wall, so who knows what other obscure and previously nonexistent penalties we'll see affect the drivers.

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X