Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kasey Kahne has been released from 9 car tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kasey Kahne has been released from 9 car tonight.

Almirola will drive 9 this weekend, KK probably to 83.

http://www.nascar.com/2010/news/head...rpm/index.html

Link if anyone care, wonder if the crew chief is going also?
    I'd rather have 10% of the world interested in the ICS than 50% of US that NASCAR currently has

Comment

Wow! Thats actually a surprise to me.

Comment

Kenny Francis expects to stay with 9 rest of year.

Comment

Originally posted by chaparral 2k View Post
          Wow! Thats actually a surprise to me.
          agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Ann Dretti View Post
            Kenny Francis expects to stay with 9 rest of year.
            It's not like they have to lock him out of the building to keep him from stealing RPM's winning setups.
            Racing ain't much, but workin's nothing. Richard Tharp

Lying was a no-brainer for me. Robin Miller

"I thought they booed [Danica] because she was being a complete jerk, but then they applauded for A.J. Foyt. Now I'm just confused."

The real world sucks. Ed McCullough

Comment

Probably stemming from his refusal to get back in the car the last race.

Comment

Well as a fan of Almirola i like this news. But Kahne really needs to stop acting like a brat.

Comment

Kahne says they're using a brake fluid that won't last through races, at least for him. If he thinks RPM's brakes are junk, he'd be a moron to drive the car at Martinsville, of all places. He might as well put the car into the wall on the first lap and get it over with.

"I thought they booed [Danica] because she was being a complete jerk, but then they applauded for A.J. Foyt. Now I'm just confused."

Comment

http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cu...ty-motorsports

“When you know that [you’re leaving] is in the back of your mind, it gets harder and harder when you’re having adversity to fight through it,â€‌ RPM Vice President Robbie Loomis told SceneDaily.com on Monday. “The real champions in life learn how to fight through those things even on the bad days. It’s all part of a growing process for us all.â€‌

Bitter much? Stay classy, Robbie.

Comment

Ughhh its getting worse

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/stor...p-ranks-102110
                      I'd rather have 10% of the world interested in the ICS than 50% of US that NASCAR currently has

Comment

Wow! We really didn't see that coming!?!

Comment

Didn't see it coming before the end of this year, because at least two of RPM's cars have significant names on the quarter panels, Bud and Menards. The 19 and the 43 have been thin.

At this point, a partnership between George Gillett and Tom Hicks sounds like the joke about two drunks trying to help each other across the street.

I wonder whether Budweiser and Menards will be creditors if they've paid til the end of the season.
                          Last edited by atrackforumfan; 10-21-2010, 12:11 PM.

Comment

If RPM folds ... that leaves Marcos Ambrose without a ride for 2011 ... hope he can put something together with another team quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by BadazzZ06 View Post
                              If RPM folds ... that leaves Marcos Ambrose without a ride for 2011 ... hope he can put something together with another team quickly.
                              I'm sure Ford, Black & Decker, and Stanley will find something for him.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X