Congratulations!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations!!!

Had a great car pretty much the whole night, congratulations to Jammie McMurray.
    Very good race again this week.
    Should we call Dale Earnhardt Jr. the Sam Hornish of Hendirck Racing?
    Some contenders for championship had problems last night.
    Lots of green flag racing.

Congrats to Jamie. Someone please pass Jimmie Johnson in the points race.
    Reason is not automatic. Those who do not believe in it cannot be conquered by it. And, the trouble with being punctual is that there is nobody there to appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by jughead View Post
      Congrats to Jamie. Someone please pass Jimmie Johnson in the points race.
      Might make it more entertaining, but Jimmie, Knaus, and Hendrick are clearly the best. I think we can either watch them coast through the start of the season, or watch them coast to the finish; just depends on how the rules are written.

I especially enjoy them taking the stupid Chase system and sticking it in Nascar's ear. But whatever the format, five straight championships against at least 20 serious teams? Holy moly.
      Last edited by atrackforumfan; 10-17-2010, 09:22 PM.
      Racing ain't much, but workin's nothing. Richard Tharp

Lying was a no-brainer for me. Robin Miller

"I thought they booed [Danica] because she was being a complete jerk, but then they applauded for A.J. Foyt. Now I'm just confused."

The real world sucks. Ed McCullough

Comment

Entertaining race. Tough on Kyle to lead for 217 laps and then settle for 2nd but, Jamie had the horse at the end! Jimmie ran a strong race given the problems encountered on the way and manages to extend his championship lead. So, now it's down to 3.

porscheman
        @porscheman121 on Twitter #+200HP!
        237.498/241.428/242.333 Speeds from the olden days!

Comment

I know to believe in luck is dumb. But, why on so many occasions does Jimmie Johnson come up smelling roses when they have trouble during a race. Newman spins, hits another car. Johnson spins, hits no one.

Comment

Originally posted by NoviVespa View Post
            I know to believe in luck is dumb. But, why on so many occasions does Jimmie Johnson come up smelling roses when they have trouble during a race. Newman spins, hits another car. Johnson spins, hits no one.
            I don't know what it is. I was thinking about that when Gordon went a lap down with alternator/battery problems, whatever that was. We watched him lose a lap, and probably 50 points. That probably knocked him out of the championship. I don't think Knaus and Johnson would lose a lap figuring out what happened.

Knaus does say that running in the pack creates problems like Newman had. Being bad fast and up front gives you space to operate.
            Racing ain't much, but workin's nothing. Richard Tharp

Lying was a no-brainer for me. Robin Miller

"I thought they booed [Danica] because she was being a complete jerk, but then they applauded for A.J. Foyt. Now I'm just confused."

The real world sucks. Ed McCullough

Comment

And to think that a year ago, the conversation was, "Will he have a job?"
              My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X