• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danica Won't Be Intimidated

Here's the link to the story:

http://www.comcast.net/articles/spor...ASCAR-Patrick/

Danica Won't Be Intimidated

Well, she won't be ignored, or so I've heard.

:izod2
    "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Danica was 2nd quick in Thursday night's practice. Will she be intimadated? I really don't think anyone is once you reach these levels in pro motorsports to be honest. If I were Buescher ... I'd tread lightly around her for a while. She has nothing to lose. I'm no huge Danica fan but she does have a certain level of talent and has fixed her attitude a lot over the last couple of seasons. I find her venture into NASCAR ... interesting to watch.

porscheman
      Last edited by porscheman; 10-15-2010, 05:38 PM.
      @porscheman121 on Twitter #+200HP!
      237.498/241.428/242.333 Speeds from the olden days!

Comment

Wow, I bet now Buescher and the rest are really skerid and worried...

With a big car around her she's already talking trash after her stellar results. She's easier to hit and payback with that armour around her... compared to when she is out of the car.

I predict a dnf again.

BTW, I see that she will race Bristol next year...that will be a test!

Comment

She's doing her usual "march to the back of the field" in tonights race ... and has scrapped the wall once ....

If her performance remains at this level, she'll never make it in Cup ... she'd look like Milka in that series.

Comment

21st. Mediocre race but finished in one piece. Not great but certainly not Milka like either. Would be eaten alive in Cup though, I agree.

porscheman
            @porscheman121 on Twitter #+200HP!
            237.498/241.428/242.333 Speeds from the olden days!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X