X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danica and Mark Martin

http://www.ibj.com/the-score/2010/10...AMS/post/22795
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Would this be news for any other rookie driver in an other series??? What rookie driver has not looked to a vet for some help?
    "If you don't do it this year, you'll be another year older when you do"

http://davidm.smugmug.com/

Comment

I bet that she received much help in the early season from Jr. She has a great car and crew. With her years of high speed, big track experience how much help does she need? Yes, the cars are different but loose is loose and pushing is understeer , no matter what the car is. She can drive fast but can she ever "race" well in these cars? I don't look for a big change from Mark's advice, but she could learn what truck arms and track bars are!

I believe that when Go Daddy diasappears as a sponsor for her, her NASCAR stock car adventure will be over.

Comment

Claire B. Lang reported on Sirius the other day that Mark Martin denied the report over the weekend at Fontana.

Comment

What???

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
          Claire B. Lang reported on Sirius the other day that Mark Martin denied the report over the weekend at Fontana.
          There have been pictures of Danica and Martin and Martin has helped with the car setup. As a result Danica was 2nd fastest in the final practice. If she qualifies well and races like she did at Fontana she will demonstrate that she has progressed on the learning curve and will become more competitive. This is only her 9th race in the series.

On yea - her career has been lenthened in Nascar via Tissot who is sponsering her through 2011. My bet is that Go Daddy will extend as well.

Comment

I have heard that Danica has received "help" from everyone up and down pit lane in IndyCar and Nascar.

Comment

Originally posted by THIRD TURN View Post
              I have heard that Danica has received "help" from everyone up and down pit lane in IndyCar and Nascar.
              Next on the list - Toastmasters.
              "The Internet. Where fools go to feel important" - Sir Charles Barkley

Comment

Originally posted by glrest View Post
                There have been pictures of Danica and Martin and Martin has helped with the car setup. As a result Danica was 2nd fastest in the final practice. If she qualifies well and races like she did at Fontana she will demonstrate that she has progressed on the learning curve and will become more competitive. This is only her 9th race in the series.

On yea - her career has been lenthened in Nascar via Tissot who is sponsering her through 2011. My bet is that Go Daddy will extend as well.
                CBL's comments may have been right - at the time she made them... but obviously MM spent the day with DP at Charlotte ttesting.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X