X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobil 1 to Sponsor Tony Stewart in 2011

Saw this at jayski.com

Originally posted by jayski.com
    Stewart-Haas Racing will announce on Tuesday that Mobil 1 will join Office Depot as a primary sponsor on Tony Stewart's #14 Chevy in 2011, sources told ESPN.com. A press conference has been called for 12:30 pm/et, at Stewart-Haas Racing [Kannapolis NC]. Stewart has been looking for a second sponsor since it was announced that Old Spice would not return next season. The exact numbers were not provided, but Office Depot is believed to have 22 races as the primary.(ESPN)(10-12-2010)
    Mess with me and you mess with the whole trailer park.

Heres a picture..

http://twitpic.com/2x144k

Comment

Originally posted by Yanks12 View Post
      Heres a picture..

http://twitpic.com/2x144k
      Check out the truck in the background!

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
        Check out the truck in the background!
        that is ironic....and funny as hell
        http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Half of a pie is better than no pie.

Comment

Originally posted by 9rows View Post
            Indeed...

Comment

I wonder if Mobil 1 will land as an associate on another Indycar team, as they usually have some sponsorship in all the major world series like F1, Sports Cars, NASCAR, Aussie V8s - whether it is Mobil 1 or Esso.
              And don't forget the heat!

Comment

Nice week for Tony...

The announcement came just two days after Stewart, 39, won the Pepsi Max 400 at Auto Club Speedway, his second victory of the season and the 39th of his career. Newman finished fifth, his sixth top-10 in the past seven races.

Stewart’s win came on the heels of victories and strong performances by his Tony Stewart Racing World of Outlaws Sprint Car teams and USAC Silver Crown teams as well.

SHR drivers Steve Kinser and Donny Schatz finished 1-2, respectively in Saturday’s A Main during the World of Outlaws’ stop at Rolling Wheels Raceway in Elbridge, N.Y.

Also on Saturday, Levi Jones and Bryan Clauson finished 1-2 in the USAC stop at Terre Haute (Ind.) Action Track.

Stewart's USAC and World of Outlaw teams as well as his Eldora Speedway are part of the Mobil 1 agreement with the exception of Kinser, a long-time Quaker State spokesman who has the option of being part of the Mobil deal.

“Three wins, two seconds and a fifth,â€‌ said Stewart. “And then announcing the Mobil 1 sponsorship. That’s a pretty good week right there.â€‌
                http://www.scenedaily.com/news/artic...cing_team.html

Comment

Originally posted by Openracer View Post
                  I wonder if Mobil 1 will land as an associate on another Indycar team, as they usually have some sponsorship in all the major world series like F1, Sports Cars, NASCAR, Aussie V8s - whether it is Mobil 1 or Esso.
                  Indycar is major?

Comment

"Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

Originally posted by 9rows View Post
                      That's way to funny.

Comment

I think the car looks good.
                        "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

There's lot's more pictures on Stewart/Haas Facebook site. Shows both paint schemes for next year. Both cars look great.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X