Scalping Charlotte tickets-NOT a troll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scalping Charlotte tickets-NOT a troll

Im still thinking of driving up to charlotte next weekend for the 500.

Lowest price ticket on their website is $49.

We're on a budget right now. that aint happenin'!

I was wondering if anyone has any recent experience with buying from a scalper for less than face value at a race.

Im wondering if I wait until the race is 5 or 10 laps old if I can wave a $10 bill at someone with a handful of tickets and they will cut their losses. Or maybe they will bite at that price before they go green?

someone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    Live like Dave

Tickets were all over 11E outside of Bristol for both races this year at $25 or so, I would expect tickets for CMS would be very easy to get for that & less on the streets at race time.

Comment

Kev, if I were still getting freebies like I used to, I would give you one. I have literally given extra tickets away, but unfortunately those days are gone.
      quote:
      "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

That's been my strategy for the Brickyard the last 3 years. 3 years ago, $30 for 4 main straight seats, 2 years ago $25 for one ticket, this year $40 for two first turn seats. Of course, you miss the festivities and the pace laps and maybe the first green flag lap, but you get to see the first restart.
        Scouts?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X