• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamiln blasts RCR

http://www.nascar.com/2010/news/head...ase/index.html

Good for Denny
    "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

He needs to pipe down, his words may bite him...

Comment

Originally posted by cbreez99 View Post
      He needs to pipe down, his words may bite him...

Correct.......Thou doth proteth too much You will surely go to Hell>>>>>>
      SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
      " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Hope Hamlin never needs RCR for anything. Like a job. He burned a bridge there, I think.
        "Sometimes a majority simply means that all the fools are on the same side." C. McDonald

Comment

Just another episode of "As the Wheel Turns"
          "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark
          " it only makes sense for the world's most prestigious fried chicken to pair up with the world's most prestigious watch brand" ---D. Byrd

Comment

Hamlin needs to mind his own business, he's no angel. From watching practice, and I missed the actual event, it sounds like Mr. Harvick expressed RCR's displeasure with Hamlin's big mouth.
            #BCForever

Comment

Originally posted by Liz View Post
              Hamlin needs to mind his own business, he's no angel. From watching practice, and I missed the actual event, it sounds like Mr. Harvick expressed RCR's displeasure with Hamlin's big mouth.
              Harvick and Hamiln made contact in practice, both cars were parked for the session and the teams had a heated exchange per jayski.
              "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

Tune in tomorrow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cbreez99 View Post
                  Tune in tomorrow!!!
                  and nothing will happen.....

Things usually happen in racing when no one expects it to happen.

But hopefully I'll be wrong

Comment

He sure seemed to know the inner workings of Nascar vs RCR in the last several months. Hummmm
                    Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

I agree Hamlin should have kept his mouth shut, it's not his fight.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/...=nascar-272315
                      ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

I've seen a few interviews, not many, but with Jimmy Johnson, Jeff Gordon, some others and they said similar things, just not as strongly. No driver I've seen interviewed had much sympathy for RCR. Some (JJ) also seemed to feel they should be happy they weren't penalized until after they were in the chase. Other drivers haven't called them deliberate cheaters though, as far as I know. Jeff Gordon is so image conscious that when it seemed he had implied that, he spent the next minute backpedaling at full speed with an "everybody pushes the envelope" correction. I don't know what Hamlin thinks he knows. I like the controversy though.
                        Last edited by Coyote; 09-26-2010, 08:54 AM.
                        Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

This isn't the first time Hamlin has opened his big mouth. And I am glad Harvick didn't just stand by. Even though I am not a NASCAR fan, I hope Harvick or Bowyer finishes the job on Hamlin.

Comment

Aloha All,,,

How much damage do you think was done to each car.... Happy is a real chameleon also...
                            One minute "Happy",,, next minute Jeffery Dalmer... Who ever said,,,

"As the Wheel Turn's",,,

you win,,, Bingo...

NASCAR, just knows how to keep the pot,,, hot...

Big
                            Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
                              I've seen a few interviews, not many, but with Jimmy Johnson, Jeff Gordon, some others and they said similar things, just not as strongly. No driver I've seen interviewed had much sympathy for RCR. Some (JJ) also seemed to feel they should be happy they weren't penalized until after they were in the chase. Other drivers haven't called them deliberate cheaters though, as far as I know. Jeff Gordon is so image conscious that when it seemed he had implied that, he spent the next minute backpedaling at full speed with an "everybody pushes the envelope" correction. I don't know what Hamlin thinks he knows. I like the controversy though.

What Coyote said. Nice work by the dozen or more drivers I saw interviewed about the situation... outside of RCR, not a single driver I saw interviewed last week had an ounce of sympathy for RCR.

And they shouldn't considering how many long they had been warned about their cars.

Bowyer shouldn't even be in the C4C field.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X