Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoparsRule View Post
    Here ya go, Kev...

I had to laugh at "Quantities are limited". They are only removing 480,000 tons of asphalt, so I guess I better rush my order in right away !!!

Comment

Sending this as a christmas gift idea to the girlfriend
      "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

I didn't realize they were renovating the turn 4 tunnels...i.e., ripping them out and building a new tunnel in their place. At least that's what the articles suggest.

I'm going to actually miss those things. If you never went through them, they were just large corrugated metal pipes.
        Doctorindy.com

Comment

The largest CMP's I had ever seen without a doubt!

Comment

does anyone recall what the racing was like after the last repave? - could be an indication of what's in store....
            "Charging a man with murder here was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."- Capt. Willard, Apocolypse Now
            "Ain't nuthin' like [being with a woman], 'cept maybe the Indy 500."- Bunny, Platoon
            "To alcohol! The cause of- and solution to- all of life's problems."- Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Stick500 View Post
              does anyone recall what the racing was like after the last repave? - could be an indication of what's in store....
              Last repave was around '78 or so. A lot has changed since then, to say the least. Maybe like Talladega, with handling mattering a little more. I'm not worried, I'm sure it will be interesting no matter what.

I assume the T4 tunnels will be renovated to allow full-size semi haulers to get through, if they couldn't before.
              I live my life 4.048 miles at a time.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X