Loudon Race Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loudon Race Thread

Happy Race Day! Anybody else fired up today to see a good race?

Who do you think will win? Lead the chase? Crash first?!?! Let's have some fun!
    Bryan Brothers Racing Team: We'll see you "at the track"!!!

apparently some of the drivers have caught my enthusiam today--what a start! JJ is very aggressive and Denny doesn't seem to like it!

Looks like the 14 is the class of the field so far.

Comment

Originally posted by MIS#1fan View Post
      apparently some of the drivers have caught my enthusiam today--what a start! JJ is very aggressive and Denny doesn't seem to like it!

Looks like the 14 is the class of the field so far.
      For whatever it's worth, I think your enthusiasm is commendable. Unfortunately there are usually more empty seats in a race thread on the NASCAR forum than there are at the track - and New Hampshire seems to have its share today.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm at least watching. But if it were overlapping IndyCar, I'd be on the other channel and you'd be on my DVR.

Comment

Thanks MV, I do appreciate it. I was just thinking that if I wanted to talk to myself I would go to work!

Seriously, it is a nice day out and I have been back and forth between the radio outside, the TV inside and the computer and I assume most people are doing the same. Throw in the football fans probably enjoying their favorite teams and you have the ingredients for a quiet race thread! If there was an IndyCar race on, I would probably be listening (not watching, I don't have Versus) that too!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindervillain View Post
          ...If it makes you feel any better, I'm at least watching. But if it were overlapping IndyCar, I'd be on the other channel and you'd be on my DVR.
          I have it on the TV and the desktop PC, but I'm actually paying more attention to the crappy live stream of the Air Races on the laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by roach View Post
            I have it on the TV and the desktop PC, but I'm actually paying more attention to the crappy live stream of the Air Races on the laptop.
            You could go to the races, or is 8 miles too long to consider?

Comment

Edwards makes it exciting by trying to take out the 11!

Does anyone have anything for the 33?
              Last edited by MIS#1fan; 09-19-2010, 02:21 PM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

Originally posted by Mindervillain View Post
                You could go to the races, or is 8 miles too long to consider?
                I was there Thursday (There's a link to my pics in the O/T forum). After going all four days last year, I was burned out. Trying to leave after Sunday's Unlimited Gold was a nightmare - two hours to go those "8 miles". (actually it's a bit farther that that)

Comment

Originally posted by MIS#1fan View Post
                  Edwards makes it exciting by trying to take out the 11!

Does anyone have anything for the 33?
                  If they do it'll probably be one of my other pick 3 cars - who'll take him out in the process.

Comment

How they avoiding mass mayhem on these spins in front of the field?

Comment

Originally posted by roach View Post
                      I was there Thursday (There's a link to my pics in the O/T forum). After going all four days last year, I was burned out. Trying to leave after Sunday's Unlimited Gold was a nightmare - two hours to go those "8 miles". (actually it's a bit farther that that)
                      You think you're multi-tasking? As well as following the race and the forum I'm following my niece's first softball game for Southeast Missouri State by cell phone - she's the only freshman starting and, so far, has one hit and one RBI. Go, uh, Redhawks, I think.

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

Yessssssss!!!!!!!!

Bummer for Tony, but yay for Clint!

Comment

Originally posted by MethanolBuzzed View Post
                            Yessssssss!!!!!!!!

Bummer for Tony, but yay for Clint!
                            Yup!

Comment

I'm not a Tony Stewart fan by any means, but props to him for a class interview!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X